Chapter 14

Blackwing was sleeping peacefully in his treehouse, having a peaceful dream. When he suddenly blinked and appeared on a starry plane that went on what seemed forever. He was walking through when he heard a voice behind him.

"I see you made it. Great you could be here!" Said the voice. Blackwing whipped around. And he saw something that made no sense to him, it was himself.

"It must be strange and startling to see another version of yourself, especially a dead one." Said the clone, Blackwing just stood there in shock. The clone giggled saying, "Trust me, I felt the same when I first got here." Then the clone looked more serious, "Now listen." He commanded, Blackwing approached the clone to listen.
    "As you can see, I am a StarClan cat, in fact you can call me Starwing. However I am indeed still myself. The clan that opened that gate for me was SkyClan, then I died to poisonous berries. And I somehow ended up back when StarClan was just made, so I wondered how to find something interesting. So I flewin a direction and eventually I saw a strange wall but before I knew it." The clone paused for dramatic tension, "I smashed through it like glass. And I ended up here."
    "Wow what a story, now why am I here? I'm not dead! Am I?" Blackwing questioned, Starwing looked embarrassed. "O-Oh right. You see, in StarClan you can bet on events to get bragging rights. So I have crafted this shared dream to try to get more information to get those damn bragging rights!" Some stars gathered nearby, "Ah yes, here comes another one."

Another Blackwing appeared asking "Where am I?" And Starwing told them where they are. Rinse, repeat like, 5 times. Blackwing looked at the many versions of himself, just shocked how many variations there were.
     "What were you doing before you fell asleep?" Blackwing asked one of the clones.
     "I was relaxing at Sunningrocks, on our territory." The clone replied, they came from ThunderClan. Blackwing asked another clone the same question.
     "I was catching fish from the river, I was taught how to by my clanmates." Said the other clone, they must've come from RiverClan. Blackwing asked the same question to another clone.
     "I was eating a rabbit I caught. Very common food around our territory." Said this clone, they must be from WindClan. There was one of them was farther away in shadow, so that one must've come from ShadowClan. But there was one more.

"Hello! What did you do before going to sleep?" Blackwing asked the last clone.
     "I climbed into my treehouse, like I do every night." Said the clone, "I feel like an outsider, everyone has a pair of wings..." The clone trailed off.
     Blackwing looked at the back of the clone, "Oh. I see. Well, I'm not sure what to say." Blackwing said.

"Day is coming Blackwings! Prepare to wake up, we will meet again!" Starwing announced. Then Blackwing woke up.

He would then have the worst day of his life.