Chapter 7

3 years have passed since he arrived here, he changed his camps slightly to let travelers and loners live there. And a fantastic side effect of this was that he heard many stories of the forest and the land around him. Eventually he encountered a traveler that recognized his name.
    "How do you know my name? I've never seen you before as far back as I remember." Obscura asked,
    "Well I was a friend of one of your parents, his name was Sculk and he dropped you by accident while being chased by dogs. You never saw your parents, have you?" The traveler asked. "Indeed, I never saw them." Obscura answered, "Well your parents are Sculk and Amoure, they went on to join a clan and their names are now Sculkfoot and Amoureheart. They also had a sister a moon after they had you, her name was Lichen, now Lichentail." The traveler was interupted by Obscura, "How do you know all this?! There's no way he just said all this to you without looking like he was betraying his clan!"
    "He did just tell me. It's not that hard to sneak information out of a clan. Most cats aren't that observant." The traveler explained, "Also he said if you were with them still, he would've called you Obscuratrail."
     He wasn't expecting that his father and mother missed him that much. He wished that he could visit his parents but his path was made of concrete, it ain't changing anytime soon.
     "If only I can visit them, but my path is set and stone. Feel free to tell my father my story, and tell him that I'm doing just fine." Obscura said, and the traveler left the next day. Obscura was hoping that his parents are told that he is fine.