Before I could even ask Hilda if he could read our mind, she was already hissing that she had no fucking clue and to be on guard. Rama smiled as I smiled back. Returning to focus on our conversation entirely. Oh I hoped he couldn't read my mind. That would pose several problems.

"The dress was in the dressing room, and I got myself ready. I thought it might be my only chance to get out of that room today after Marissa left and didn't come back." I had nothing to hide, no reason to lie. "I thought you were mad at me, that no one was going to come and let me out after I had gotten myself ready." Admitting that I had wanted to come, put the effort in to getting ready.

Rama let out a deep sigh, his Kingly visage cracking as he pinched his first finger and thumb in between his eyes. Compressing a pressure point. "I had a much different day planned for you than the one you experienced. I had wanted to apologise for last night. I had a friend tell me all the ways I had-" Rama paused, awkwardly making the air quote sign, "Royally fucked up." He put his hands down, and resumed his Kingly stance. "I had designed a spa retreat afternoon with several muses over lunch, then they were to help you get ready for the ball. I had wanted to spoil you for how badly I had behaved last night." I felt his eyes everywhere on my body. "The muses couldn't have done better, no woman has ever looked so beautiful Avalon." His voice husky with lust. If he asked, I'd let him do anything. Wanting to learn if he would ravish me like I hoped he would?

He rose, offering me his hand. I didn't care where he led me. I wanted to know what he would do to my body. If I could feel just his eyes on me, imagining his hands roving with half the force of his eyes made my stomach clench in a needy way. Rama didn't teleport us anywhere, he was walking, slowly down corridor after corridor. We passed a young wolf and bear shifter couple as they tried to quietly have sex in a window alcove. The light of the nearly full moon making their shadowed forms and soft panting breaths and moans into a low-fi porno.

At the next turn I recognised where I was. This was the hall that led to my chambers. He led me to the door, opening it for me. "Goodnight Avalon. Your door will not be locked, you can run if you wish. I do hope you will stay." Rama said, instantly he was gone. Leaving me alone. Wishing he had stayed. As I heard the young couple climax together down the hall.

Hilda was constantly yowling that we were free. We could run. This was it. Our chance. "We will have another at the mating hunt night. I want to get to know Rama better. He's trying." Hilda did not appreciate my change of heart. "I'm tired. Today was hard. I don't think he will lock the door again if I behave." I didn't think Rama would lock the door at all. Not unless he was locked inside with me.

I undid the holds on my dress, shimmying and stepping out of it. Taking off the heavy crown and setting it on my makeup table of choice. Picking my dress up to hang it back on a rack. I washed my face and changed into the slip nightgown I had worn last night. Sitting in bed to start to take out the pins in my hair. Relishing the feeling as my scalp finally had a chance to relax again and breathe without the weight of my hair pulling it.

Running my fingers through my hair a few times to get out the worst snarls, I lay on the pillow. The bed feeling lonely. I ran my hand down my chest and belly. Hitching up the nightgown to reach between my legs. Softly touching myself as I imagined Rama had been fucking me in the window alcove. His hard length slamming into me as I bent forward. Moaning hard as his cock bottomed out in my channel. Filling me to capacity. My finger dragged my slick from my core up towards my slit. Allowing me to speed up my motions.

Imagining Rama pulling my hair as he slammed his full length into him. Slapping my hip and ass hard enough to make me cry out. Because if he was my mate like he claimed than he knew he could fuck me hard, and I would only ask for more. My partner count might be low, that did not reflect my experience level.

I drifted off to sleep after one small orgasm. Falling into a peaceful sleep. My sleep was interrupted by the call of a bugle sounding in the still dark night. I heard metal clinking and heavy booted feet in the hallway as lights started to flicker on in the courtyard.

I got up from bed, from the look in the sky sunrise was near. I saw formations of soldiers start to line up in neat rows. I wished the glass was easier to see through. Everything was blurred and distorted.

I saw a form move up the middle of the soldier ranks. Long black cape caught by the wind, fluttering dramatically behind him with every step. It had to be Rama, or else there was another tall man with equally broad square shoulders in the castle.

I watched the front line of soldiers raise pikes in a defensive move. I looked ahead, into the dark woods. Waiting with held breath to see what had turned the sleeping castle into a kicked hornets nest before sunrise. Perhaps there was an enemy attacking. If I could get out of this room an invasion would make for a great distraction to let me get away.

Instead of an approaching army. I saw a single naked man stagger out of the woods. I couldn't see anything clearly, just the outline of a man with his arms raised over his head in surrender. Even without a clear view, I would know that body anywhere. know the rolling gait the man walked with. Aaron had found me.