Foreword

A/N:

I know that I said I was done with the Super Glitches but I can't tear myself away. Also, as FlowerPower333 rightly said, what am I going to do with my life without it?!

I've got a lot of positive feedback about Pepper, his character and suchlike. And I must admit, I'm beginning to like him to.

This book is primarily about Pepper, the Stronghold and, well, him. How he thinks, how he works under pressure, how he reacts to challenges.

Actually, ignore me. I'll forget I've out this and write whatever I want anyway :D - whoops.

So, I leave you with a final note: remember that I am in charge of this story and will kill off who I please. And if the Stronghold is put under pressure of attack, then well, lots of people will end up dead.

(By people I mean characters.)

Oh yeah! A final point. In this book, as the characters are all older, (slightly) more mature and have got on with their lives, their will probably be a lot more swearing, innuendos, sarcastic remarks (what's changed?) and flirting.

Blame Shaade.

P.S - this is not a sequel or a continuation of the Super Glitches series. It is a spin off, mainly about Pepper, his life and his fail at being normal and told from no-one else's point of view.

Apart from once or twice.