She looked at them with a serious look on her face, and ordered them full of authority.

"Fix yourselves..."

"We're going to meet the Phoenix."

While some... are handling the situation without any sweat at all.

"You finished the job?" tanong ng malaking lalaki na nakaupo sa opisina niya sa kabilang linya.

His presence itself is intimidating, and his deep voice will give chills to anyone who hears it.

The Solar Academy's principal, Bora Portugal.

Prente siyang nakasandal sa upuan sa loob ng opisina niya, habang may hawak-hawak na telepono.

"Yeah, we're on our way home now," sagot ng babaeng nasa kabilang linya.

While talking to her phone, she's casually putting bandages to her level 3 injuries— serious wounds, that may threaten her life. Yet, she's still walking calmly and normally, as if it doesn't bother her at all.

She's the Venus after all... Xilah Portugal.

Next to her is her younger cousin, who's the one giving her bandages. Behind them is a student who's quiet and alarmed, looking at the person next to him full of suspicion.

On the other hand, the person he's looking at, is smiling, looking innocent.

"Xilah, you're not covering your wounds properly," marahang giit ni Yadiel sa katabi niya.

Xilah's forehead furrowed. "Yes, I am. And it's ate Xilah."

Bora, who's on the other line, heard what his grandson just said. "You're hurt?" he asked.

Patuloy sa pagbalot ang babaeng kausap niya. "Yeah, it's not a big deal." She looked at her wounds, that's hurting just a while ago, and despite still being fresh, she doesn't feel anything now. "I just wanted to see how long my wounds will hurt this time... I guess I'm still used at getting numb." She smirked.

"Wait for us," muling sambit ni Xilah sa kausap.

"We're going back now... and make preparations."

Everyone's have different ways of preparing, and handling the situation. Even for them...

In an island, is a huge headquarter, filled with dozens, thousands of gifteds. Among them all, is a God.

Residing on his chamber, with a body of a woman, God Typhon... is sleeping.

It's not really sleeping, but more like— developing himself. He's starting to fully take... Persephone's body. As he sleeps, a cocoon is slowly surrounding his body, keeping it safe. Slowly, the cocoon will grow and grow... enough to cover the whole island itself.

At the same time, dozens of eggs are hatching... dozens of monsters, were born. And those monsters, will take orders, directly from the only mortal that Typhon gave his approval.

Andina.

With a grin on her face, she gave them orders.

"First, protect your father, our God. Stay here."

"The rest, make sure to find Joker, kill whoever stands on your way... and..."

"Do whatever it takes, to stop Judge from coming back."

The monsters let out a high and chilling sounds and roars. Each one are different, each one is threatening.

With that, most of the people in the academy are also making preparations. Each one of them has their own way to get ready in the upcoming war...

Among them, is one of Cronus' Heiress, who's now at her mansion, studying something.

Seryoso ang ekspresyon ni Helena, may iniinom na tsaa habang nagbabasa. She can't do anything at the moment, for just like what Joker said, she's their trump card. So for now, she needs knowledge and get stronger.

However, while in the middle of reading... she stopped.

A scenario flashed in her eyes.

Nabitawan niya ang hawak-hawak niyang tasa, at bigla siyang nanginig. It's one rare sight, to see Principal Helena falter, eyes full of fear.

Hands trembling, she bit her lower lip.

"W-Why..."

Her faces softened, eyes getting teary. 

At the very same moment, in Lunar Academy, there's a gifted who has a unique gift. A member of the Grim Reapers, who has the ability to see the glimpse of the past, present, and the future.

Aren, a rookie, who was left in the guild was walking in a hallway when he suddenly stopped. Tila nawalan ng kulay ang balat niya at bumagal ang pagtakbo ng oras ng kaniyang mundo.

He saw a glimpse of the present... the same thing that Principal Helena saw.

He was lost in thought as his knees started trembling. Kaagad siyang nanghina at bumagsak sa sahig, tulala. He's still processing what he just saw. Slowly, he started crying.

Sunod-sunod ang pagtulo ng mga luha niya habang patuloy sa pag-iling. 

"N-No, no, NO!!"

He's breathing heavily as he cries. Mariin siyang napasabunot sa sarili habang patuloy sa pag-iyak sa nasaksihan.

"H-Hindi pwede," he mumbled. 

"I-It's not true!" His lips started bleeding as he bit it hard.

"IT CAN'T BE!"

"K-KUYA GIN IS DEAD!"

END OF PART 1 SEASON 1
TO BE CONTINUED