3

[Nyx]

Ah... I'll never get used to that intimidating presence of hers. 

Now, the presence that I felt following us, suddenly disappeared. It's all because of her. How she  easily turned over the situation with just her presence.

I don't easily acknowledge gifteds, nor give them attention. But I admit and accept the fact that she's the strongest of them all.

That's the power and authority this woman has, the principal of Lunar Academy...

"Principal Helena."

Kusang yumuko ang ulo ko bilang pagbigay galang, buhat-buhat pa rin ang walang malay kong kapatid. I maintained my expressionless face, which is the opposite of what I'm feeling right now.

Maliban sa kakambal ko, may iilang gifteds din akong ayokong nakakaharap nang basta-basta. The judge, our principal Bora, him, and principal Helena.

I glanced at my team to see their faces, and the person that caught my attention the most was the first person who noticed principal Helena's presence. I'm expecting her to cheer, greet principal Helena in a flash.

But Joker... didn't acted like the fan girl we thought she was.

Instead, just like us, she slightly bowed her head showing respect. With an innocent and warm smile.

Huminga ako nang malalim. Kahit na nakayuko, ramdam na ramdam ko ang talim ng tingin ng principal sa amin. She has a fierce look and it's... unusual. She always has that mysterious look, but her expression is always calma face that looks like she doesn't give a fuck.

Parang natuyo ang lalamunan ko at hindi ko magawang makapagsalita. It's a good thing that she's here, but I also know the reason why... she knows that we messed upI messed up as a leader.

"I-I apologize-"

"Take and heal the injured." Ma-awtoridad na sambit ni principal Helena. Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya at doon ko nakita ang grupo ng mga gifteds na kasunod niyang dumating.

I don't recognize some of them, if my guess is correct, they must be from the Lunar Academy. Ang tanging nakikilala ko lang ay ang lalaking dapat kasama namin dito pero hindi pinayagan ni principal Bora.

Si Law.

"Oi, oi." Kunot noong sambit niya. "Where the heck is the other woman?"

Para akong pinagbagsakan ng mabigat na bagay at namutla nang ipinaalala niya ang bagay na 'yon. Muling nadurog ang pride na meron ako bilang tumayong leader ng grupo na 'to na walang nagawa no'ng mga oras na 'yon.

"Shut up, Law!" Biglaang pagsingit ng isang babae.

Nalipat sa kaniya ang tingin ko. I was stunned when I saw her appearance.

That red hair of hers immediately caught my attention. Her eyes has fire inside, she's using her gift. Naglakad siya patungo sa pwesto ko.

"Wag mo munang banggitin ang tungkol sa misyon, kailangan nating unahin ang kalagayan nila." Dagdag niya.

I was expecting Law to answer back, but surprisingly, he didn't. He shut his mouth like a freaking obedient kid.

Nang pumesto ang babaeng pula ang buhok sa harapan ko ay tinignan niya 'ko at ang kapatid ko nang mabuti. A worried expression was plastered on her face.

"A-Ah, don't worry. My sister is just unconscious, she's still-"

"How can you still stand up? Carrying your sister on the top of that." Nag-aalalang sambit niya sa akin na kinatigil ko. "I need to treat you fast-"