44

[Yadiel]

I glanced at the moon, eyes are tired and cold.

It has already been a minute since ate Xilah left... I'll finish this one early. I'm sleepy and tired, I want to go home.

I heaved a sigh, hands inside my pockets.

"You took 20 seconds longer than I thought..." bulong ko sa hangin.

Ang mga patay na puno na nakapaligid sa akin ay nagkaroon ng mga anino ng tao nang humampas ang hangin. Nakaabang sila sa mga puno, nagtatago sa dilim. They are maintaining their distance from me, at least 30 feet.

Among them... that one, has the strongest and boldest aura.

Napatingin ako sa nag-iisang hindi nakatago sa puno, nakatayo sa harapan ko, benteng talampakan mula sa akin.

A woman with a tan skin and blonde hair, wearing a black top and denim shorts. She's holding a huge spear made of metal. Pasimpleng naningkit ang mga mata ko. She looks kind of familiar-

Oh.

With the look on her face and the bloodlust she's releasing, I guess my hunch is correct.

"Y-YOU FUCKER!-"

Nag-iigting ang bagang niya at nanlilisik ang mga mata kahit wala pa akong ginagawa.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BROTHER!"

See? I'm correct.

Tinuro niya 'ko. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" She kept letting out her rage.

This... is kind of getting tiring.

"I SWEAR TO-"

"Okay, okay." Nahinto siya nang sumingit ako. Nanatili akong walang ganang nakatingin sa kaniya. Using my foot, I drew a line in front of me. She watched me, confused.

I then went to the closest tree to me, and just... sat there.

"W-What-"

"Since I feel bad for killing you brother." Even though I'm not the one who killed him. "I'm giving you a chance."

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo niya, na hinaluan ng masamang tingin.

I rest my back at the tree, comfortably.

"I'm giving you a chance, to rethink your decision... and to live longer."

Hindi siya kaagad nakasagot sa sinabi ko. Well, since ate Xilah is taking care of the problem now, I don't see the reason for me to put an effort with these... pests.

Unless... they want me, to be rough.

Sinandal ko na rin ang ulo ko sa puno, dahilan kung bakit umangat ang tingin ko at nagtama ang mga tingin namin ng babae. These words are not just for her, but for those who are with her as well.

I looked at her dead in the eye. "I'm telling you... if you cross the line, it's my turf." There was a sudden pressure, the atmosphere changed.