lost

Regulus Black.

Heir of the Noble House of Black is an eligible bachelor for all the young ladies out there  looking for a respectable husband this new season. 

Be sure to check our newest article about him this week.

The Whisper Wave, issued on November 30.

————————— 

Regulus stood shocked for a moment. 

Embarrassment flew through Evelyn's body thinking about the compromising position he just caught her in, even if it was with Rose, it sure looks like she was in a compromising position with no lights on. While still holding a crying Rose, she used her free hand to shoo away Regulus, trying her hardest for him to take the hint. When he finally did, he walked away embarrassed, not before turning back and showing her the locket in his hand, most likely edger to tell her what he found out.

Rosie's sobs subsided after a while, her big blue eyes looking at Evelyn with such a brokenhearted emotion that she felt horrible for her best friend. 

"Maybe you can ask Evan? He's his best friend after all, he might know something."

"As if Evan would help me in anything. You remember how he was during school? He could barely see us walking before he was already casting a jinx our way."

"Yes but- you can trick him into telling something that would give away information."Evelyn thought for a moment, slowly loosing her arms from around Rose. "I really doubt Crouch is gay, Rosie."

"But we don't know. And it will be horrible because he'll never love me."

"It's an arranged marriage, he doesn't love you-" 

"Yet." She insisted, slightly laughing knowing how mad she sounds. "He will."

"Maybe he's bisexual?"

"... Yeah." Rose stared at her side profile for a while, both listening to the rain and lost in their own thoughts. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?"

Evelyn laughed through her nose, turning her head so she could look at her friend. "All the time."

"How come you've never had a boyfriend?"

"We both know the answer to that."

"James." They said at the same time, laughing like school girls. For a moment Evelyn felt like she was back at Hogwarts, gossiping late at night with Rose on her bed with the curtains drawn. How time have changed really pained her heart.

"I should get going, wouldn't want my father to start to wonder where I went to." 

When Rose stood up did Evelyn finally noticed the puffy old dress she was wearing and how her hair was styled a way only a woman from the 18th century would do. 

"Godric, you really look outdated." Her laugh was loud, doubling over in pain when Rosie answered her. 

"I know. This corset is killing me." She adjusted her dress with a funny face, making Evelyn laugh even more. "Well then, i'll keep you updated. Ev, really take care of yourself."