mistletoe is a cunt

Christmas is just around the corner,

So make sure you get all the supplies you need in Diagon Alley. All visitors must go through inspection before steeping inside Diagon Alley, but do not worry, we will always keep you save.

Daily Prophet issue of December 15th 1981.

----------- ------------- ---------

For a moment there was something wonderful about staying in one of the Order houses, which she soon learned it was Moody's home. 

They all worked in sink. Moody liked his solitude. Marlene liked having peaceful mornings meanwhile Dorcas is beside her keeping her company. Mary enjoys reading anatomy books on her free time. Evelyn likes to do morning runs, keeping her mind away from intrusive thoughts. And with Benjy Fenwick and Kingsley Shacklebolt coming in and out constantly, that alone was enough to make the house feel full to the brim. 

And then there was Evan Rosier.

A pain in the ass. 

Like a dirty gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe you can't get rid of. 

That is Evan Rosier for you.

Evelyn couldn't believe there had to exist someone who could be so bad at taking hints when one doesn't want a person, but that is Evan. 

He's nice obviously, nicer than she thought one of his kind could be, but he still managed to piss everyone off just by opening his mouth. He could come up with the most far fetched theory or topic of conversation when nobody wanted to speak. And whenever he didn't do enough during the day, he became an overexcited puppy that needed a walk outside to calm down. 

She liked him, somehow reminding her of a combination between James and Sirius. Thanks to those two who she had to put up for most of her life, Evelyn was able to manage Evan just fine, whereas Moody and the rest of the people in the house couldn't stand him. So, she made a promise if she wanted to keep the guy from being kicked out by Marlene; Evelyn would take him out on her daily runs to get all his energy down for the day. So far it worked, but it proved must difficult considering Evan can't shut his mouth for the love of Morgana. 

"You're such a cunt." Evelyn stomped her foot on the snowy pavement, huffing when she saw Evan lean on his knees to take a break. "We've only been running for twenty minutes."

"Believe me, i'm trying to keep up but can't you seriously slow down? At this pace we'll be in London by noon"

"Stop complaining." Evelyn started to walk again, not caring if he followed or not.

"Sorry for not being a professional athlete like you." He yelled back. 

"Apology not accepted."

They walked around for a while before returning to the house. Evan decided to sit on the counter of the kitchen table as Evelyn looked around for something to eat. 

"Whisper Wave Weekly, issue of December 15th 1981- who read this?" He asked with a grunt, grabbing the magazine as if it was filthy.

"Mary likes them."

"Bachelor season just arrived and it's a shame to announce Evan Rosier is still missing. Sadly, the youngest male Rosier won't be considered for this new season." He let out a loud laugh, showing her with delight the picture they used of him playing quidditch at school. "I'm the happiest i've ever been if i'm honest. Having my mother breathing down my neck to look for a bride is the worst. Bless Regulus for what is about to come to him."

Evelyn giggled along, turning to look at him with a confused smile. "What do you mean?"

"Just that Regulus will have to marry at the end of the season if he wants to keep his mother happy like he always has done." He replied with recent.