24

€€€ skip to three years€€€

Me and Taylor are dating for three years.. Cameron and I are no longer talking.. Last year me and Taylor moved to Cali.. Me and Edwin talk some times...

Taylor; hey babe!! Are you ready?! We have to leave in 3 minutes

Me; I've been ready

Taylor; ok good..

We got to the restaurant and it was weird because everyone looked at me happy..

We finish our food and out of no where I see everyone...

Me;mom dad!! Skylyn!! Omg! Taylor  so much

I turned around and i seen all the guys.. Even Cameron..

I hugged everyone... I missed them so much..

Taylor then got on one knee.. And took out a box..

Taylor; how will you merry me?i want to have kids with you and everything.. I want little Taylor's and joes running around giving you a hard time and i want to be there when you getting older..

Me; Taylor... I can't....

Taylor;oh..

Me;Taylor you didn't let me finish.. Taylor.. I can't...wait to spend my whole life with you..

He then hugged me and spins me around.. I looked at Cameron and he seemed like he wanted to cry..

He ran out and I followed...

Me: yo! Cameron!! Wait up goof ball

I finally made it to him and his eyes were puffy.. We stopped and he held on to my shoulders this is hands

Cameron; listen!! I'm so sorry.. I really am.. I'm so in love with you.. I know you hate me.. I get it I hate my self too.. And I know it too late because your gonna merry Taylor.. I just really am sorry and I love you..

Me;cam... Your like my big brother.. I love you so much in both ways... Trust me when you met my brother when we were 8 I had a big crush on you..but I knew I had to get over it...

Cameron; I'm happy for you.. Let's just be friends.. Yea?

Me; I'm glad you feel the same way..

Cameron;it's getting late how bout we go home and I'll txt the boys to meet us at him..

Me; ok

We got into his care and it was quiet.. When we pulled up to the drive way he stopped the car and stared at out space.. I was about to leave it ue grabbed my arm and said

Cameron; we can never be just friends.. It's either you be mine or no one can have you

I was so sceard I didn't kniw what has gotten into him

Me;Cameron... Ok just let go of me.. And plz let me be happy...that's all I want... Don't you want me to be happy?

Cameron; i do.. I'm sorry... You can go I'll see you around in a couple years..

He let go of me and I ran to my room..
I was so sceard I didn't know what to do.. So I just took a shower and fell Alseep