Part 15

Xskip the two daysX

So I'm flying to La with ty(tay)Edwin and timmy they live there and they found me a job and a place to live..

I got a new phone and I died my hair purple and blue... and I work at a bill office or something

Xskip 2 yearsX

I am a model now and I been talking to my parents lately and they said Nash became famous and all... right now I am dating Edwin... I have to leave right now to go to the air port

I'm spending Christmas with them... we get on the plain to Texas to get the guys... and Zach...

The plain ride was funny was a Edwin did pranks on toy and Timmy... then we did vines the whole ride....

When the plain ride was over we got the rest of the guys.. we are now on the plain and I have to sit next to Zach great!! Life hates me...

Zach; hey Joe I'm sorry that I being a bullie to you in 10th grade...

Me; its cool..because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't of been famous and have a perfect life and boyfriend...

Zach; wait who are you dating??

Me;edwin.......why?

Zach; wow! He messed up I can't believe he did that to me!

Me; bro chill what did he do?

Zach; nothing... so are we cool?

Me; yep!

Xskip landing and car rideX

we finally got to my parents house... and some how my mom missed me...

She came running to me hugging me... my dad just stood there and said hi then went into the house...

When we got in the house I seen it hasn't changed no on bit..

My mom; honey we still have your room and everything will you be staying here with us?

Me; well I would but I have my friends and boyfriend with me...

My mom; oh no! We have the extra room and they can sleep in your brothers room

Me; um ok.. so! Where's sky?

My mom; she is with Hayes and his friends at the movies.

Me; oh ok were gonna go to my room k.

My mom;ok

Being a grier sibling(the hardest this)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें