Um ok..

After school the boys followed me home.. Me and cam didn't tell them yet...

Nash;hey guys lets have a party sky and out parents are going to NYC..

All the boys agreed so we just walked home and started to get ready for the party tomorrow since sky and our parents are gonna leave in like an hour and tomorrow is Friday..

Even tho me and cam are dating we are really not taking to eachother..

Right now we are cleaning up and Nash is ordering us around

Nash; ok carter, Matt, Taylor go clea. The back yard with me.. Cam go help joe with the rooms.. And the rest clean out here..

Me and cameron went upstairs and we walked into my room.

He pulls my arm and I'm facing him.. then kisses me... We start to make out and Cameron try's to take my shirt off.. I pulled from the kiss

Me;cam.. Not yet.. I know that you already took it but still...

Cam; it's ok I get it babe..

We finished cleaning and the upstairs looks really good..

It's about 11pm and everyone is spending anight.. And Nash is picking who sleeps in room..

Nash;ok Taylor,Matt,jackg and I will sleep with joe.. Aaron,cater,Hayes,Cameron,jack j. Shawn.. will sleep in Hayes room..

Cameron; I'll sleep with joe Hayes is weird and Nash you have your own room..

Nash;Cameron.. Do you think Ima trust you?! Uhh no.. Remember.. Back then..

Cameron whispers something in Nash ear and then he agrees that cam can sleep in here..

Nash; fine new chart.... Both jacks,,Matt will be in my room... Cater Aaron.shawn, Taylor in Hayes room.. And camero with Joe..

Matt;wait what?! Um no!!you can't let them have there own room.. Arnt you Affriad your sister will slut it up..

Nash; shut up Matt.. Your just mad cuz it's not you..

I took a shower and me and cam fell asleep