Apologies apologies apologies

I can't... He then looked up at me and said ok.. I said we can be friend still.. He said ok with a crying face.. I whiped his tears off and he hugged me.. Some how we just fell sleep.. I woke up and got ready for magcon... I then woke Matt up so he could wake the boys up because I didn't. Want to face them... I soon walked with Matt to the car and sat very close to him.. U could see cameron and Taylor getting mad...shawn was looking at me and kept smiling.. I smiled back at him.. His face got super red..Matt seen and then he held my hand and laid on me.. When we got there fans were calling me names and saying I was a toy etc. but I didn't care then mat kissed me in the cheek and fans got even more mad... He then held my hand and then hugged me.. Even tho we arnt dating he makes it seem like we are... All the fans started cry and I didn't know what to do..our ship name was (joma).. We soon got there and I was in the back well the boys were on stage I seen jack g come out and smile.. I have him the death looked because he was apart of matts lies and he didn't even say sorry.. He then sat next to me and out his arm around me.. I got so mad so I was about to move but then he said u do know they like u right. I said who. He told me Matt shawn cam Taylor etc. I said yea but I didn't know shawn did..

He laughed and then after while we started taking.. It was weird because he kept saying how beautiful I am.. I just said thanks.. He then kissed me.. I got up and walked away..see! This is what I mean I'm basically the toy in This group!😡 I seen lox and told her everything she then ran up to every one of the boys and slapped them.. After the magcon event me and lox sat next to each other and slept in the same room because we both were mad at the boys... She was like my best friend..but I felt sad cuz shawn liked me and this whole time he was being nice and stuff and I didn't thing nothing about it.. I soon got up and went to shawns room I knocked and he opened it I hugged him and said I'm so sorry I didn't know u liked me.. I didn't know all the boys were in his room so I kept talki g with my big mouth. I said " so sorry gosh I wish I knew.. U problaly would of been a better person to me.. But hey! They all probably did that cuz they thought I was THOT.. I kept hugging him then I heard can say wtf! You not a Thot ur a beautiful girl.. I then Ran away and went to lox room.. She was shocked when I told her what happen.. So we decided to go for a walk and get food.. When we were walking we then bumped into to Nash.. I just ignored him.. And then After that he grabbed me and said " listen I know u are mad at me but I didn't mean to hurt you. Ur my sister and I should of told you but Matt said that he didn't want you to get hurt" I then hugged him and said it was ok..