Boom!!

I then pulled matt off cameron.. I could see what crying in anger... I then held cameron in my arms.. I wasent mad at any of them..maybe I shouldn't of kissed cameron... I mean he is super cute and awesome and I do have feelings but he's like my brother.. And it's weird.. I then got up to walk over to matt he scream at me.. He told me to get the hell away from him you heart breaker..
That moment my heart dropped..

I didn't know matt liked me that much.. I thought to my self that I'm the drama and drama needs to stop.. I ran into my room crying.. I got a blade and put it to my wrist.. Right when I was about to do it.. Shawn stopped me.. He was crying.. I could tell because his eyes were puffy.. But why was he crying?

Shawn;Plz don't cut just Plz..I don't want my love to me hurt and still hurt.. Plz I'll do whatever it takes so u won't hurt your self Plz I love you too much to let you harm...

DID SHAWN FREAKING MENDES SAY HE LOVED ME!!!
I then looked at him and hugged him.. As soon and I hugged him Nash called for a meeting.. We all sat down..

Ok guys I'm putting my sister off limits.. Since you all want to be childish fight over her..

I wasn't mad that he told them that because it was true.. But I'm the promblem.. I can't believe The boys even liked me...I'm just some girl that isn't even worth living...

I was brought out by my thoughts well cam was shaking me.. The whole next month being in tour I ignored all the boys.. I only talk to them about once or twice but that was toast about food.. When magcon tour was over for a little bit we came home and all I did was sleep and sleep... Then I had school.. I got my lazy butt up and got ready.. I did my hair in a messy bun,I just weared a black tank top with a plaid shirt that was not button up, with my black skinny jeans and just some all black vans...

I got my penny board and phone then just left..I kept skating till I got to school..I could see everyone giving my dirty looks.. All I did was walk why are they hating... I just ignored it for the day... I got to my first class which math.. The bad thing was the boys stayed close to us well we went to school...I had at lease one class with one of the boys.. In math was matt cam Nash and Aaron.. Thank god Aaron dat next to me... He was the only in that hasn't really tried anything.. We talked during waiting for the teacher... It was actually really fun.. I never knew Aaron was this awesome... The bell rang and of course matt was always the last one in... Idk what happen to him.. He was sweet at first then now a jerk...

He cussed the teacher out.. All the teacher did was call him a prick.i laugh of course because it's true... He say behind me so I was mad.. But me and Aaron are chill tho..matt got annoyed but us talking....

Matt; hey you two love birds need to stfu okay?! Yea thanks

Mjg; how bout you go stfu and go do what ever you do with ur ugly rat face.. Yea thanks

Matt; well at lease I'm not the magcon hoe.

Mjg;well at lease I'm not the boy that broke the magcon hoes heart and will never get her back..and at lease I'm not the dumb founded douche bagg that can control his cool for one second cuz he to busy sleeping around and cheating oh yea and did i Say playing with girls heart.

He then got quite but not to quite.. He call me a bich and I stood up a slapped him across his face.. He stood up and just screamed.. The teacher told me to go to detention.. The good thing was me and Aaron had classes together all three the day.. When I got home I got in my room and stared to just look into space just thinking.. I got snapped out of it when someone came from behind and hugged my waist then kissed my cheek.. It was MATTHEW!

Mjg;what the hell matt get off of me you jerk

Matt;okay fine Gosh I thought u missed me

Mjg; why would I miss u.. I hate you.. Your a jerk and I never want to see you agai-

After that I got cut off by him cussing me on my lips.. We kissed for a good 5 minutes then I pulled him off of me and kicked him out of my room...he kept knocking.. I was still mad at him.. I opened the door and he kept kissing me I pulled him off of me...

Mjg; I can't do this your such a jerk and u said stuff that hurt me.. And if my brother finds out I'm dead..

Matt; yea but ur brother won't find out and ur be my slut not the boys..

I slapped him so hard and dragged him to the door.. I pushed him outside and locked the doors.. For a good 20minutes he kept knocking.. I went to lay down before I knew it he came threw my window..dang! This boy Dosent know when to stop..