What just happen

I woke up and got ready because today I have to enroll in to school and I don't know how they don't have winter brake but I guess there weird....

I enter the school and something strange actually happen to me... People looked at me like they liked me...what did Nash say to people?! They he better not told them I'm a model

Matt P.O.V

I told every one to not mess with joe and I told them how she famous and rich but I think she will think Nash did it... I know I know I was being a jerk to her but I was just mad... I was happy that she is coming Back to school but I'm mad because I know Ima just bully her... God! First we were cool and going in your then I bully her with the whole school then she moves then comes back and now it's starting over again...

Joe POV

I walk into the office and grabbed my schedule and went to my locker....

I was putting my stuff away when the locker slammed and I seen everyone of the boys..

Matt;hey babe..

Me; yall are still at your old way eh?

Carter; yea yea what ever..

Cameron; uhh joe can I talk to you alone...

Me;why so you can hit me..

Cameron;no but guys leave.. Now..

The boys left and I was waiting till he said something

Cameron; I missed you so much joe

Me;really?!

Cameron; yea and I promised my self that if you ever came back I would beg you for fergivness.. All the guys even said that too.. But I guess they can't keep a promise.. Look o really like you a lot! I only bullied you because I liked you and you turned me down in 8th grade and I wanted you to feel my pain.. And then everyone started to hurt you and I felt bad... But I still did it and I wish that I wouldn't of done it to you.. And Lastly in that sorry that I......

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>|>~>>~>~>~>~>|>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~><~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~><>~>~<>~~>~>~

Cliffhanger !!!