What The Past Has Become

Start from the beginning

"I'll get to the top of the building to quickly scope it out. When you see me go in, come in after me," Izuku told her sternly. Electricity then swirled around him before he shrunk into a bolt of electricity. Izuku zipped away and landed on the side of the building he wanted to be on top of.

Izuku growled and hauled himself up. He then ran to the other side and peered down and shock instantly weld up into him. A scream resonated through his body, his bones physically vibrating at the shrill of terror it roared. Izuku couldn't see too well as he was high up and it was dark but his eyes had become adjusted to his constant night outings so it was clearer to him then most.

All he could really make out was a swarm of some kind was moving down. He couldn't tell where the scream came from but if he had to guess it was from where the dark swarm was. Two problems though, he wasn't sure and his action could cause more and unnecessary damage to the person in trouble. The issue was that he was now hesitating, and the person who had just painfully screamed no longer was screaming.

Izuku debated what he should do, be ultimately decided that action was needed. Electricity swirled around Izuku once more but before he hurled himself down the building, he watched the man reconstruct into a man. But by bit, his body built itself back like bricks and it revealed the victim and Izuku's eyes widened.

It was a woman and her hair was long, far to long and wild to be normal so Izuku guessed she had a hair growth quirk. But what he noticed was that she was mangled. There was no blood from what he could see but her limbs were twisted the wrong way and her feet had been flattened. Her head was swiveled in an impossible way, she was lying on her stomach but he head was facing up to the sky. She had been brutally murdered.

Izuku's head started to spin and suddenly he felt sick. He had seen dead people before and seen deforming injuries. But this was different, way different. He watched this man twist this woman didn't he? Izuku had the ability to stop this homicide, but he hesitated. The world had suddenly stopped as Izuku felt bile build in his throat. He was going to throw up. 

Anger surged through Izuku and he finally let his Bolt quirk activate and he zoomed down to the ground. The murderer flinch as Izuku landed feet away from him. Izuku wanted to scream and use Echo on the villain but he felt if he opened his mouth he would let his guts spill onto the floor. He had limited options for ranged attacks so Izuku raised his hand and small embers shot out from his wrists.

The flew outward from Izuku but then looped back in and converged onto the villain. The villain grunted out in pain and Izuku watched as the flames hit his torso. Then cubes of the person suddenly split away from the man, leaving a hole in his chest. The main grunted and reeled his arm back. He punched forward at air but his hole arm dislodged into small flying cubes. 

Izuku raised his arms in front of him and enlarged the metal already wrapped around his forearm as a shield. The small cubes hit his shield, but they weren't light taps like Izuku had expected. The felt like full proper punches as if the cubes still had the full strength of the user.

"Your Hope! You monster!" the villain yelled. Izuku rolled his eyes at the shout but he felt his head swirl in pain at a headache. This man obviously wasn't very fond of him. Izuku felt his stomach start to swirl but he grudgingly held down his late dinner. Or early breakfast, depending on how you see it.  

Izuku could still take these hits exceptionally well but the issue was that these full scale punches came all at once at a volume at one hundred. Izuku gasped as he was sent flying back. He grew in size from his quirk before smashing the ground, rocks flew up and he sent them flying at the villain. The villain scoffed before fully transforming his body into those cubes. He dispersed and become a large cloud of small cubes.