Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love

Start from the beginning

I pushed his hands off me and glared at him "Aw what's wrong you miss your pathetic excuse for a mate" he smirked. I looked away fighting back tears I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face "Oh did I struck a nerve" he said with fake concern. I suddenly got angry "I'll give you a nerve to struck" I spat in his face. He chuckled then I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face where he slapped me hard I gasped. "Watch your mouth when you speak to me" he warned "Your life here is going to be real different now" he said his voice far away. I looked up to see he was leaving the room "Oh" he said he turned around to face me.

"Welcome to hell, love" he smiled then he left the room I was alone I looked around there was nothing in here but a mattress on the floor with a blanket and pillow and the walls were white. There was also a window but bars were locked on the outside making me feel like I'm in a jail cell. I tried to get up again but my body still ached I rested for a few more minutes before I tried again. I slowly got up though my body is screaming for me to stop moving. Once I stood up I stumbled over my feet I quickly regained my balance and walked over to the window.

The sun was coming out it must be around seven or eight in the morning as a sun ray shone through the window something shiny caught my attention. I turned around and saw a small mirror in the corner of this bare room. I stumbled my way towards the mirror I sat down and looked at my reflection there was a big bruise on my left cheek. It was black and blue it also was almost swollen there a few cuts on my face as well. My clothes were dirty and slightly tattered and damp and my hair was slightly everywhere I combed my fingers through my hair trying to smooth it.

I quickly stood up when I heard the door open I turned around to see John smirking at me and I got really pissed. When he walked over to me I quickly slapped him he clearly didn't expect that he growled at me but I didn't show any emotion just hate. "You better watch what you do your in hell now" he showed his fangs and cornered me he was a little taller than me but he wasn't intimidating. "I just wish that would go die somewhere" I said bluntly he faked hurt "Really?" he asked "Really" I answered.

He held my chin tightly pulling my face closer to his "You know he doesn't care what we do to you anymore....well we cant kill you." he smirked when he saw a little fear flash across my face. "Don't worry we can't do that but...." he trailed off looking at my lips. I tried to move but his hand on my hip and his other one on my chin kept me in place. I wanted to move his touch felt wrong his grip tightened when I wouldn't stop moving. I finally stopped "Let. Me. Go." I demanded he chuckled his lips brushed against mine "What if I don't want to?" he whispered.

"Then I'll make you" another voice answered John flinched and turned his head I looked as well it was Mike. "Now let her go and get out" he nodded towards the door John growled but let me go and left the room. I sighed in relief I studied Mike he looks the same but yet to me he changed his eyes were more blue his black hair grew a little over his eyes. Some people say we look like we're related but we aren't but we did care about each other in a sister and brother kind of way. He usually helped me around this place and made sure I wasn't badly hurt but there was something different about him about his mood towards me but I couldn't figure it out because he always hides his emotions.

He was studying me to "Thanks" I breathed and looked down suddenly I was nervous "You look almost different" he said I looked up and he was looking me over. "You seemed like you changed to" I gave him a small smile. This was the only person I could ask this the only person I was sure who would really tell me the truth. I took a deep breath "Do you know what is he going to do to me?" I asked in a small voice. He didn't answer I looked up and his face was blank and he just looked at me fear, worry, and concern all flashed across my face.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him "Mike" I whispered "Please tell me" my voice cracked at the end. There was a strange emotion that I couldn't recognize on his face but he quickly wiped it away then I was in his arms. After the shock that he was hugging me wore off I hugged him back "I was worried about you" he said into my hair "I can take care of myself" I mumbled he chuckled. Then he released me "He's pissed really pissed that you ran away and you found your mate" he started quietly I thought I saw pain in his eyes when he said mate.