Chap 6

Error pov

I can't believe it. Dream was lumine all this time, I wish I knew sooner. Now what to do ? Stuck in quarantine at night with nothing to do, and I can't sleep. I decided to try and use my strings to knit something, maybe a scarf or a doll? I'm not entirely sure but I'll see what I can do.

Time skip to morning

I ended up making snails dolls, each color scheme represented a Sans, I did snails, what can I do now? Oh sanses as doggies! That would be fun, I can just about see it killer as a husky, blue is definitely a Labrador, but ink is a chihuahua, I will not change my mind on that, I wonder what night would be....
I heard the door to my quarantine room open and saw sci and ink, dressed in strange safety suits.

E- what are you guys doing?
S- we're making sure you are alright and since we can't really tell when you'll be able to infect other we decided to come protected.
I- BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY!
S- remember ink, inside voice.
I- sorry sorry, better safe then sorry.
S- right so can you tell me how you feel today? Any soreness, nothing aching? No migraine? Do you need some thi g to shave off some moss?
E- I'm alright don't worry sci, say do any of you know where dream is?
I- why do you want to I ow about dream?
E- eh..... He came yesterday night and we had a friendly fun chat. I'd like to see or talk to him again please.

Ink pov

Dream came yesterday? He didn't tell any of us... Why would he do that. Yet again he was insistent that we make sure error would be comfy in his isolated room.
I wonder what they talked about.

Sci pov

Dream? Maybe he was here for information, I heard he was with the bad sanses, maybe he was just making sure error didn't harm nightmare.
I noticed something under the bed an went to take a look, I pulled out what seemed to be a snail doll, but it reminded me of fresh strangely is that what error does when he can't sleep? Knit some dolls that strangely remind people of sanses. I better not show this to ink, it will guaranty a new au, I can just see it : ''snailtale'' or maybe ''undersnail'' none of those sound like a good place.

This is to show that the story isn' t abandoned just put on pause while I sort my problems out, thank you for reading this I hope you'll like it😁👍