Chapter 11: Bring the Sirens to its knees

"T-That's..." Shinano trembled as she realized why the screech she heard earlier was so familiar, it's because she had heard it before.

"The one who's many, a false God...."

"King Ghidorah"

(Play for a better experience)

Another deafening screech was heard from the three-headed dragon as it spread its massive carrier-like wings to both sides, making its figure bigger than normal. Golden electric sparks began to appear on the tips of the wings whilst thousands of Sirens drones launched from the Orochis conducted a turn around to strike the gigantic target once again.

 Golden electric sparks began to appear on the tips of the wings whilst thousands of Sirens drones launched from the Orochis conducted a turn around to strike the gigantic target once again

(Imagine the Arleigh Burkes as Sirens warships)

"Light them up!"

Right after Nemesis' order, hundred of hatches on Ghidorah's wings opened, revealing a complex system of air defense running across its pinion. Together, Phalanxes and Sea Sparrows unleashed all their ammo on the horde of enemy charging at them, mowing down many out of the sky. A few ones which were lucky to survive the onslaught got taken down by the golden lightning striking from the heavens above. The table has turned. Even the Orochis couldn't send enough aircrafts into the sky to attack. The show of force ended a bit after the 5-minute mark as the whole 50 battle-carriers, enough to ravage this whole world were completely exhausted their drone supply.

"Cuirassiers!"

The air defense system consisted of Phalanxes and Sea Sparrows earlier retreated to their hatches to give back the show to the French. Dassault Rafales lining up on the catapults before being launched into the air from Ghidorah's wings. A few of them detoured and flew above HMS Prince of Wales to provide immediate protection in case of emergency. After all the jets had been up in the air they joined in an enormous formation, solemnly and orderly like cavalrymen marching through the prosperous plains of Europe.

"Shatter their skies!"

The afterburners roared into life as the colossal formation took a sharp turn before spreading out towards their targets. The AA defense of the Sirens warships, which got used to fire at prop planes and early-gen jets for their whole life, didn't adapt fast enough to gun down the Rafales. The fury of Emperor Napoleon passed through a total shamble of what used to be a mighty fleet. Bombs were dropped, missiles were fired, torpedoes swam to their targets, blowing them up in thousands of water columns. This was not a battle anymore, it was a massacre that the Sirens had to endure.

All the remaining Rafales after finishing their strafe runs were ordered to kamikaze into the Orochis. Unfortunately, the jets exploded right after touching the outer magnetic barriers of the super battle-carriers, shattered into pieces and plunged into the dark ocean below. At least Tester Beta could be happy for a little bit as her top creations seemed to be capable of stopping this divine being, or is it?