Chapter 10 (non-canon 1): USS Enterprise and Miss Pink Elf Enterprise (Part 1)

(I guess you guys have already known what will happen in this chapter, this is a non-canon one so sit back and relax to enjoy the memes.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning.

Morning is the time people usually wake up to start their new day. Some wake up alongside their loved ones, some drink a cup of coffee, some read newspaper and some get tied into a chair.

...

Wait... Did I write "some get tied into a chair?"

...

Yeah... I think I did.

That's the situation Kevin, the newly employed Commander of Azur Lane, was experiencing right now...

...

"Damn that was a great dream! Got Herrscher of Human: Ego in one single pull!" The man released a small yawn before doing the usual stretches to welcome a new day on the base. But as soon as he tried to move his arms and legs they got blocked by some kinds of material that at first he couldn't make out of.

"Strange... Enty doesn't have the habit of hugging me while sleeping. Also she doesn't sleep with me either, then what is..." Still keeping his eyes closed, Kevin tried to move his muscles a bit to feel the materials wrapping around him, hoping that he could figure out what situation he was in.

You see, in this non-canon story, Azur Lane and the Hyperion gang had already met each other, except for Enterprise who couldn't find another version of her. Turns out that H. Enterprise doesn't want to show up as Kevin's wife (I mean that will cause chaos in the whole base.) so she hid herself as a maintenance mechanic for the Clevelands' squadron under the name "Elysia" for an amount of time, until the perfect day comes.

"These things don't cover my whole body so a big bag is out of question, a nylon bag on my head is also unlikely since I could still breath normally. The material is rugged and cold, rubbing with it using my skin's surface caused minor scratches and discomfort. Therefore, it's most likely that I got tied up using wire rope..."

"Wait a minute

"Wait a minute... wire rope is known for their flexibility, breaking strength and resistance to deformation from natural elements, meaning someone who tied me up here definitely didn't want me to go..."

"Also wire rope is used to moor ships into the shore..." The Commander startled as he put two and two together...

"Oh shit..."

He slowly opened his eyes and was welcomed by a white table in the middle with several unidentified shadows in a dark room. This place doesn't possess for itself any openings such as windows or doors for Kevin to look outside to guess his current location.

"Commander, you're finally awake..." A warm and soothing voice belongs to a certain Royal Navy maid greeted him.

"Of course it would be that crossing border joke!"