4. Attack

'Mama!' jon declared running up to her and Everly swore her heart skipped a beat as she picked him up.

'Hi honey,' she kissed his cheek. 'How's my handsome boy today?' Everly coed as Robb came running up he stuck his tongue out at jon and jon did the same in return. Everly put him down and he chased after robb.

'I see you got my name day present.' Ned whispered coming up behind her.

'Yes.' she said facing forward 'but I thought the name day honoree should be receiving the gifts not giving them out.' Everly told him

'My day.' ned told her 'and I wanted you to have something.' His hand grazed hers, the ring on her finger a wolf engraved in it.

'I love it.' she whispered. 'I love you,' her voice barely audible through the sounds of catelyn yelling at the cooks for burning the pie. 'Happy name day my love.' she turned to look him and he grabbed her hand giving it a tight squeeze.

+

'It's your name day.' Catelyn exclaimed 'I want to give you my present.' she grabbed neds hand dragging him along

'You didn't have to get me anything and I have work to do,' ned groaned but she was latched onto him she pushed him into her room and pulled her dress to the floor.

'Happy name day.' she coed trying to be sexy but ned was not amused and he wasn't turned on not one bit.

'Catelyn I have things to do.' Ned told her but she blocked the door

'What is the matter with you!' She shouted hands rooted in her hips. 'I'm trying to please you and you look bored by me. '

'I have things to do. Im sorry-'

'You always have things to do. We haven't slept in the same bed since we were first married!' Catelyn exclaimed.

'Being lord of winterfell-'

'Do you prefer men? Is that it?' Catelyn asked incredulously.

'What? No. Thats not-'

'You could do me from behind.' catelyn suggested turning around.

'No Catelyn,' Ned shook his head his face pinched with annoyance. 'I do not prefer men.' Ned shouted pushing past her

'Then what? What the fuck is wrong with you?!' Ned let out a huff of a breath. She asked what was wrong with him. Not her. No, she thought herself a gift from the gods. The problem had to lie with Ned.

'Nothing is wrong with me.' Ned said calmly. 'I am busy and dont have time for your games.'

'What games!' Catelyn shouted 'I'm your wife and you dont give a damn-'

'You're right.' ned agreed and catelyns jaw dropped before she clenched her jaw a deadly glare on her face.

'What?'

'You are right. It's my name day. Mine and if I want to work or have a peaceful nights sleep alone then that's what I shall do.' Ned told her stomping out. He went to find Everly when he heard her telling the boys a story. Robb and jon were laid side by side smiles on sleepy faces as they looked up to her.

'How do we get to neverland? Wendy asked'' Looking down at the boys.

'Well its the second star to the right and straight on till morning peter told them.' and everly pointed out the window. 'You see it little loves. Second star to the right of the moon.'

'That's alot of stars ma,' jon told her and there is was that flutter every time he called her ma or mama.

'I see it.' robb told him confidently as they laid back down. Everly knelt between them.

'How do we get to neverland? Do you know?' Everly asked and Robb opened his mouth to answer but he didnt know, Jon shook his head. 'Well it's a good thing I know then,' Everly told them. 'Faith. Trust and pixie dust!' Everly declared.

Ned loved that every night everly would tell the boys a little but more of a story. He loved how they loved her. She was their little storyteller. Their mother and the love of Ned's life.

'Pixie dust!' Everly exclaimed patting down her dress. 'Oh no!'

'What?' The boys echoed

'I forgot my pixie dust!' She told them. 'We can't get to neverland without it. Best go tomorrow night.' Everly suggested. 'Come on Robbie into your own bed.' he curled into her as she picked him up. 'I'll be right back jon.' She assured and he nodded looking back out over the stars. 'Hello lord stark,' she whispered as she passed Ned in the doorway. Ned pressed a kiss to Robbs head as he started falling asleep in everlys arms. She tucked him in kissed his little head and blew out the candles she moved back to see ned sitting with jon.

'You and your mama have the biggest hearts.' Ned told him and jon put a hand over neds chest. 'You feel it?' Jon nodded 'what's it sound like?'

'Ba bum ba bum!' Jon declared.

'That's right.' Ned agreed. 'It beats for you and your mama.' Ned told him and everlys own hand went over her heart as she watched them.

'Mama!' Jon said smiling over at her.

'Your plan has failed.' Ned told her as she approached 'Jon can tell who you are.' ned whispered as she tucked jon in. Kissing his little head.

'Goodnight honey. I love you.' everly whispered

'Love you.' jon echoed

'Go to sleep my love i will see you in the morning.' everly told him softly as she started blowing out candles.

'Catelyn attacked me.' ned whispered as they moved back to their room

'Attacked you?' Everly questioned running her hands over his face and under his shirt looking for wounds

'Oh thats nice.' ned remarked kissing her again

'Ned!'

'She stripped and demanded I fuck her.' Ned clarified

'Oh. You call that an attack?' Everly teased

'From her? Yes.' Ned confirmed.

'Oh my love my love,' everly coed.

'It's my name day and she thought that would be a good present. Then accused me of liking men since i have no interest in her and accused me that something must be wrong with me.' Ned reiterated.

'That's... a lot. I'm sorry Ned. I assure you nothing is wrong with you. You are perfect. And even if you weren't i would love every single piece of you. ' Everly assured

'Thank you Everly, you have a way with words that eases all the pain.' Ned told her

'Does that mean you want me to keep my clothes on?' Everly mused. 'I wouldn't want to be accused of attacking you-' she let out a shriek of laughter as ned scooped her up dropping her down on the bed.