Chapter 10

Third Person's Point of View

"Adalyn, come to my office after this," Rafael says as he stood up from his sit.

Tumango si Adalyn at medyo binilisan kumain. She was nervous, hindi niya alam kung ano ang maisasagot sa kanya ni Rafael.

After Adalyn finished washing her hands, she bid goodbye to Rose and Luca helped Adalyn go to Rafael's office.

As they went down the hallway, Luca suddenly spoke.

"Ah, ate adalyn. Ito po 'O," May binigay na isang aparato sa kanya ni Luca,

"I hope you'll like it." He adds as he gave it to Adalyn meekly.

Adalyn tilted her head to side to show her confusion. Luca smiled at her manner, "This is a device that will help you "speak" to others without the need to write it. Just type whatever you want to say," He shows it to her, "And it'll speak for itself."

"Try niyo po." Paghihikayat sa kaniya.

Adalyn typed what she wanted to say and an automotive voice immediately spoked out, "Thank you, Luca. It's really nice of you to do." It said.

Awww!

Luca was shying away as he blushed! "Y-you're welcome, ate!" You could tell by his neck that looked so red that he was blushing.

(Note: from this point on, I will not write Adalyn's voice or words in italic since an automated voice will do it for her. In case you'll ask or get confused.)

Adalyn smiled at his cuteness, "Luca, are you shy?"

Kumunot ang noon ni Luca, "Halika na nga! Este— Halika na po!" Bahagyang sigaw ni Luca habang hinihila si Adalyn patungo sa office ni Rafael.

As they were in front of Rafael's office, Luca knocked before speaking to Adalyn. "Ate, go."

Eh? "Are you not going in too?" Tanong ni Adalyn.

"Hindi na po. I think I will only pissed off kuya if I'm in there too." He chuckles.

Tumango si Adalyn at bahagyang papasok na sana ng pinigilin siya ni Luca, "Ate, wait—" she stopped and turned to look at Luca, "Ate, sana... Ελπίζω η ξαδέρφη μου να ερωτευτεί εσένα αντί για αυτήν." Adalyn didn't heard the last part since Luca whispered it.

And so Adalyn typed to ask, "I'm sorry, hindi ko narinig sinabi mo. Pwede pa-ulit?"

"Hehe, hindi na pwede." He smiled cheekily, "Sige ate, just come to my room if you need anything else!" He said as he walked away from her and disappeared down the hallway.

Weirdo. Adalyn slightly laughs at him.

Huminga siya ng malalim bago pumasok sa kwarto. Rafael immediately looked up when Adalyn walked in, he smiled at her and ushered her to sit down, "Adalyn, come. Sit here." He pats the seat besides him.

Ngumiti rin si Adalyn at umupo sa tabi ni Rafael, "Hello, Rafael." She types out.

Rafael chuckled, "I see Luca gave you the device. How is it?"