"EW! Knock this shit out," one of the twins whined loudly in passing, hitting my arm with his binder.

Lexi snorted a laugh, while I just flipped him off, glaring a little.

I went through my day a little bit like a zombie, still feeling off. I was basically just sticking around Lexi like a lost puppy.

She actually found it highly amusing. She genuinely looked like she was enjoying babying me all day long. I guess I should have known this. Lexi always liked to take care of the people she loved. And now I was lucky enough to be part of this very exclusive club.

I got miserable again when I went to practice after school. Lexi wasn't there anymore, and Coach was in a mood.

We were all suffering.

At the end, we were all sitting on the ground after running drills with bottles of water.

"You okay?" Cameron asked me, before taking a sip of water.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I replied, running a hand over my face. I was a sweaty mess now. I just wanted to find enough strength in my legs to get back up and go take a shower.

But I was too dead to do this right away.

At least I hadn't puked like Clark.

"His girlfriend is keeping him up at night," Trevor explained to his brother, making the guys sitting close to us laugh along.

I found just enough strength to throw my shoe at him. "Don't disrespect my girlfriend."

Trevor easily dodged it. "Are we wrong?"

"Yes, absolutely wrong."

Cameron narrowed his eyes at me. "So you mean to say that you're being all lovey dovey at school to make us suffer, because you're not getting your freak on after school?"

"Please have mercy on us and just fuck your girlfriend so we don't have to see you two being cheesy in love," Trevor added.

I flipped him off. "Watch out, or we're going to kick things up a notch and be even worst now."

"I don't even see how's that possible," Trevor whined, letting himself fall dramatically on his back.

I was surprised he still had enough strength to be this theatrical.

We chatted together for a little while, and finally I gathered the last of my strength and dragged my feet to the showers.

I drove slowly home, and was surprised to see a familiar car in my driveway.

I headed straight to my room.

And my Pumpkin was sitting on my couch, reading one of my books. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a grin.

"Anita let me in," she replied, looking up form her book, "and then I had a nice little talk with your mother."

"Did she curse you?" I asked sheepishly, walking up to her.

"No, I think I'm not on her shit list anymore," she replied.

"Anymore?" I asked, as I sat down on the couch, and then rested my head on her lap.

Lexi chuckled, running a hand through my hair. "You look worried Blakey-Boy."

I closed my eyes, reveling in the comforting touch. "Well, yeah. Were you ever on her shit list?"

"She's your mom and you were hurt because of me. Of course, I was on her shit list," my Pumpkin replied softly.

"No, no, this isn't right," I started to say, trying to sit up, but Lexi pushed on my shoulders, keeping me down. I didn't fight her on this. "I've told her it was all my own fault. Not yours," I added.

"Blake, if your son was ever really hurt, would you be blaming the person that help the hurting happen, even if it was his fault? You'd probably be biased because he's your child and you love him, and in your eyes, he can't do anything wrong."

I let myself think for a second about having a child with her. That was too much for my poor little heart to contain. It would probably burst.

"Oh, we won't be that kind of parents. If our children fuck up, we'll blame them for it and judge them in consequence of their own actions," I replied with a satisfied little nod.

Lexi looked at me with a little smirk. "Children? More than one?"

"We need at least enough to make a football team," I replied automatically.

"You want us to have twelve children?"

"At least," I nodded.

"Then Blake-Boy," Lexi gave me a look, and somehow knew I'd done something stupid, "we should probably start working on those children right now."

"I dug my own grave," I sighed, shaking my head.

Lexi laughed, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "You really did."

_________________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! :D

How did you guys like this chapter? Real talk, the next chapters are all basically horny Blake and Lexi. And like, that wasn't my goal or anything, even the one that I'm uploading on Patreon today, it was suppose to be a fairly PG date. That changed reaaaal fast. Clearly I'm not the one in charge of the story anymore. These two are. XD

I hope everyone is doing great! If you didn't notice, I also uploaded Weird and Weirder earlier, so if you want to read more about Daphnee for this week (and Josh and Daphnee in general) make sure to check it out.

I'm really trying to have more of an uploading schedule. I've been spending a few of my evenings till like 11PM at the library to write and not be distracted by wasting time on my phone or watching tv shows or just falling asleep at the foot of my bed like an idiot.

So far, the writing has been going well, so hopefully I can keep this up and give you guys a lot more uploads! :D (and potentially finish some stories so I can start uploading new projects too). I think Tenth Knot and Life in Paintings are the next stories I'll be uploading. (and then Virgin and the Whore, and then Weird and Weirder again).

Anyway! I hope you have fun reading everything I write. I'm really excited to share it with you guys! :D

Alright. Back to writing and potentially throwing a bucket of ice cold water at Lexi and Blake. See you all next week! I love you guys! <3