"I had weird nightmares," I admitted this time.

"Do you want to talk about them?" she asked me, looking concerned.

Once again, I realized how nice it was to be able to confide in her. Before, I would have probably kept all the details to myself. I probably would have made an innuendo joke at her instead of replying with the truth and admitting my weaknesses.

But now I knew that I wanted to be truthful with her, always.

It wasn't just because she was my girlfriend and I didn't want to lie to her. It was because opening up to her actually made me feel so much better. It was comforting to know my Pumpkin was now there for me.

"I don't actually remember them. I didn't think I was going to have any now that things were better, so I guess it took me by surprise."

"Did the thought of seeing my boobs give you nightmares?"

I burst into laughter, and leaned my forehead against Lexi shoulder, shaking my head.

Trust Lexi Grayson to bring me out of any of my sour moods.

"What? This was a legitimate question!" my girlfriend whined, amusement in her voice.

God, I loved her. Each and every day I realized more and more how much I reaaaally loved her. It was only cementing more and more firmly in my heart.

"No, I did not have nightmares because of your boobs," I replied chuckling.

Dreaming about her boobs would have been another kind of torture. One I would have been totally okay with.

"See, this is what happens when you don't stay with me," she said, shaking her head a little.

I chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Yes, the universe has punished me for trying to resist my irresistible girlfriend."

"Exactly," she said, sneak attacking me with a hug. I tucked her head under my chin, holding her tight. "So, we should always be together so I can be right beside you to comfort you if it ever happens again."

"I kinda freak out when I have nightmares," I explained, letting go of her.

She tilted her head a bit. "Do you have night terrors?"

"Yeah, I guess I do..."

"Will you like, attack me?"

I hadn't actually thought about that, but now that she was saying it, I was a bit worried. But I wanted to trust myself to think I wouldn't be able to do that, conscious or not of my actions. "I highly doubt it."

"Either way, don't worry," she assured me, slipping her hand in mine, "stop looking like you've done something bad when you've literally done nothing wrong. I've agreed to date you knowing full well that you weren't perfect."

"It's just a little unfair that you have to deal with so many of my problems, when I have perfect little you."

Lexi stopped walking, pulling me a little closed to her. "Please, I'm the one who won the lottery in this couple," she said, looking up with me with a smile.

I grinned back at her, encircling her with my arms, pressing a quick peck on her lips. "No, I think I'm the one."

"No, no, I'm the one," she replied, pressing back a quick peck on my lips too.