CHAPTER 8 : The Secret of Her :

Start from the beginning

After hanging up, Chris asks her, "mommy... what happened???" Elizabeth replies with a smile, "daddy is coming to take us home..." Chris playfully jumps around in happiness when Anna says while smirking, "wow...my brother is missing someone...wow..." Elizabeth slightly slaps on Anna's shoulder mockingly, "shut up Anna. .." Robert then says, "okay girls...so lets go out...otherwise Ash has to wait...."

They all go out of the mall, where they find Ashton is standing infront of them while supporting himself on the door of the car. Elizabeth can notices that all the other girls are starring at him with lustful eyes, unknowingly she gets jealous, doesn't know why but her stupid heart is in somewhere else. She waves her hand to Robert and Anna and then quickly goes to him. She rolls her eyes to the other walking girls, then she grabs his upper arm, not knowing what she is doing out of jealousy. Chris is now in Ashton's arm, he shockingly stares at her with curious eyes. Her grey eyes and his blue ocean eyes meet together, it's like a pause full with silence. Realizing what she is doing, she quickly releases her hands and says, "sorry..." She shyly asks him, putting her head down, "Ashton...I wanted to buy some icecream but...you came here...." Ashton chuckles, "thatswhy you couldn't buy...right???" Elizabeth replies, "yeah... not me...Chris wanted to have it..." Chris suddenly replies, "no daddy... mommy wanted it first..." Elizabeth again feels embarrassed, she awkwardly smiles at them, not knowing what to say now. But Ashton says, "fine...let's go for icecream..." Elizabeth and Chris both jump instantly like a kid, no one can divide them by age but by behaviors. Ashton cannot control him anymore, he laughs quietly. It's almost 8pm when finally they return back to their mansion.

Entering to the living room, Ashton stops suddenly because he notices his father Ben and Grace are sitting on the sofa. Elizabeth is also afraid seeing them, her previous encounter with them was not very pleasant even it was a horrible experience. Thatswhy they didn't attend their wedding. Mrs. Benet takes Chris with her to his room while Ashton and Elizabeth sit on the opposite sofa. Elizabeth hesitantly greets them, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton. .." Ben doesn't bother to say anything to her but his eyes straight fall on Ashton, he coldly asks him, "do you know Ashton. ..that she is hiding something from you??? maybe she is cheating on you..." Elizabeth's eyes gets bigger in shock, she never thought that her life can be changed all of a sudden, she shutters, "I never cheat..." She can't complete her sentence when Ben shouts at her and makes her flinch, "just shut up you bitch. ..who is that girl in that orphanage??? my driver saw you there some days ago... who is she ???your daughter right???"

After a long pause, finally Ashton speaks, his cold shivering glare is now on his father, he coldly says, "enough Mr. Hamilton...I know all about Elizabeth. ..I'm a business man Mr. Hamilton...i never take a single step without knowing anything... she is innocent and I fully trust her...." Elizabeth's gaze turns on Ashton, she is amused and also melted by his words, she can't believe that he trusts her, tears are falling nonstop from her eyes. She is in complete surprise. Ben angrily says, "what the hell with you Ashton??? what did she give to you ??? this bitch. .." He is cut off by Ashton, he is now furious, his cold glare is filled with anger, he gets up from his seat and shouts at Ben, "enough. ..how dare you talk to Elle like this?? She is my fucking wife ...now get lost..." Now Grace speaks in a calm way, this hot atmosphere in the living doesn't make her a little puzzled, she is as calm as she was before, "Ashton... calm down...he is your father..." Ashton doesn't melt a bit rather than he again raise his voice on them, "then tell him to behave like a father...now please leave...otherwise i have to call the guards..." Ben and Grace stands up and without giving them a gaze, they leave.

Everything that has happened recently are so certain that Elizabeth can't decide anything,  she lowers her gaze and sobbing nonstop. Hearing Ashton's angry voice, she is now afraid of him. After their leaving, Ashton coldly stares at her, he yells at her, "are you stupid ??? why did you hide it from me ??? Can you bother yourself to say this ??? " Elizabeth doesn't looks up, she asks him with her cracked voice, "how did you know it ???" Ashton says, "i told you before that I have my own ways....now tell me everything Elle...don't you dare to hide anything...i thought that I should give you time.. i wanted that you would tell me by yourself. ..but you made me fail Elle...I never thought..."

Elizabeth cuts him, she tells him everything while sobbing hard, "Hazel....her name is Hazel... she is my bestfriend's daughter... my bestie...my only bestie...." She pause a little, some of the fresh tears again fall on her cheeks while talking of her bestie, she again continues, "that day...2years ago...she gave me Hazel to take care of her for some days...at that time Hazel was only 1 years old...but I got the knews that she and her boyfriend died in an accident...I tried to give her daughter to her family but...guess what...they denied to take her responsibilities just like my uncle...at that time...I had no money to take care of her...so I gave her to mother...i mean the principle of my orphanage... where I had raised up...I was working hard to gather money...i wanted to be her mom...to give her a perfect life... but then Anna came to me...i couldn't leave her request...because of Chris. ..i don't know you will trust me or not...but I love Chris a lot...i don't know how. ..but he has become my own son...."

She now stands up and goes towards Ashton, she holds his hands, squeezes it a little , looking straight in his eyes with her blurry visions, she tries to say something to him, "trust me... Ashton...I'm not a cheater.. if you want you can search about it..." Ashton's heart starts aching to see his innocent wife crying. Her eyes become puffy and red for extreme crying. Ashton lowers his gaze on her, calmly cups her face and says, "it's okay Elle...i trust you...shhh... stop crying now...." Hearing him, Elizabeth hugs him tightly and starts sobbing in his chest. Ashton caresses her hair and softly asks, "do you still want Hazel now ? Do you still want to be her mom ???" Elizabeth breaks the hug, he can see the fear in her eyes, she quickly wipes her eyes, shakes her head side to side and hurriedly says, "no no...if you don't want then i won't...don't worry...i will not hide anything from you again. ... I'm sorry. ..I'm really very sorry..." Then Elizabeth runs towards their bedroom.