I smirked as she was struggling to lock it. I approached her and went to the back.

"Here." I grabbed the ties and managed to lock it.

"Does it look good?" Sullyoon swiveled and faced me.

"It looks perfect on you." I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Hee! You're the best!" She ran and.... hugged me.

Tightly.

Her rosy scent lingered my nose, making the atmosphere more hot.

"Sullyoon-ah." I spoke up during the hug as I patted her back. "There's something else on the box."

Sullyoon's POV

As I hugged him, I smelled her manly scent and I can feel her tight arms circling my back.

I felt safe.

"Sullyoon-ah, there's something else on the box." I retreated from the hug and I grabbed the box from the ground.

I scanned the box and I see a rolled paper taped under the lid of the box.

I released it and untangled the yarn.

It was a hand-written letter.

I cleared my throat and read it aloud.

"Hey, it's Heeseung. I hope you like this gift. I noticed how you really like fireflies so I figured out I'll get this for you. But you're probably confused why I gave this to you. I researched for the meanings of fireflies. And I managed to witness its symbolism. It symbolizes love and passion. Sullyoon, this might be cringe to say but.... I..... like.....you?"

I stretched out the last 3 words. He...likes me? I looked at him to see him looking down while releasing nervous and heavy breathes.

"Since the day I saw you from that night, I was starstruck by your beauty. I was struggling yet you were like a fallen angel from the sky that was sent to help me. You're caring words, actions, and comfort made me fall for you. Haha. Just like the fireflies, I feel passionate to love you more. I didn't know that I would get to this but gosh, I can't resist it. My heart beats for you, Sullyoon. Only you. Can I court you?"

The letter ended as I saw a teardrop at the corner of the paper. I didn't realized my eyes became watery.

I looked at Heeseung and he was still anxious. I approached him and embraced him.

"Calm down, Heeseung. Don't be too nervous." I chuckled, patting his back.

He suddenly sniffed and I retreated my chin from his shoulder and looked at his face.

He was about to cry.

"Don't cry, Hee." I wiped his cheeks with my thumb.

"Do you wanna hear something too?" I asked her in a mellow voice.

He nodded and sniffed.

I sighed heavily and smiled at him.

"You know, when I found you at the street looking sad, my heart melted. For some reason, I felt responsible. When I first looked at you, I'm not gonna lie, you were handsome as hell. You're maybe right, I might be the angel. You were tall, handsome, caring, protective, and most importantly, has a good heart."

I held both of his hands.

"And that is the man I wanted to fill my heart. Lee Heeseung. I like you too." I started crying.

I finally let out my feelings. I am glad we both liked each other.

As he joined in the tears, he asked. "So I can court you? Please?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"No, Heeseung."

Heeseung's POV

No?

I can't court her?

"No? W-why?" I stuttered, dumbfounded in her answer.

"No, Heeseung."

"You don't need to."

"Let's be together."

My heart skips a beat.

"Really?" I excitedly asked.

She excitedly nodded and approached me.

I stepped forward and grab her chin as I closed my eyes.

Our lips collided and we shared a passionate kiss, in tears.

I smiled in between the kiss.

We stopped the kiss to catch our breathes.

I laid my forehead to hers and we looked in each other's eyes.

"Finally, you're mine." I smiled in amusement.

"And I'll gladly be yours." She smiled and connected our lips again.