Chapter 32

The abandoned babies on each side of the two heavens will henceforth depend on each other for a lifetime.

Fu Chengshu, you are not a man!

"Fu Chengshu, you are not a man!" The barrage in Yan Xun's mind accidentally jumped out of his mouth.

The scene stayed, and one by one they were all used with fixation charms.

Fu Chengshu is not a man yet?? There were few men in the whole world.

"Just because I don't change my personal trainer, I have to ignore it!" Are you still a man? Your heart is as small as a needle eye, smaller than a needle eye! Yan Xun's eyes were red fiercely, and he stared at Fu Chengshu fiercely.

Personal trainer? Fu Chengshu was once again struck hard by an invisible stick.

He ate vinegar and flew up, and every day he was restless and anxious, and this child did not even know whose vinegar he ate.

He looked at the ignorant Yan Xun, and then looked at the lively, silly afterglow with his mouth open on the side.

Fu Chengshu suddenly felt ridiculous. Both of them are pure-minded, that is, they are self-disturbing in the mediocre.

Fu Chengshu's heart seemed to have opened countless windows, and the morning wind blew in, and the unpleasant feeling that pressed on his chest disappeared without a trace.

"How could I ignore you?" Fu Chengshu said.

"You are!" Yan Xun clenched his small fist.

"No." Fu Chengshu said.

"Then you say let me go."

"I don't mean that."

The melon-eating masses on the side could not bear to look at it.

Fu Chengshu, the true overlord, was now taken astray by Yan Xun and his intelligence had dropped by a few points, and Yan Xun had come and gone.

And this atmosphere, somehow, became sticky.

Miss Ginger's aunt smiled again.

All quarrels that are not aimed at breaking up are show love.

"Then what do you want from me?" Fu Chengshu finally realized that the conversation between the two was going around in circles and asked in a low voice.

And Yan Xun rolled his eyes. Thoughts?

It's like it used to be.

But that makes you say it.

"Boss, if you don't eat, you'll talk about it." Zhou Deyue interjected in a timely manner.

Yes, eat fries first!

Yan Xun's hand couldn't help but take the root and stuff it into his mouth, or it was delicious. It's just a little cold.

Yan Xun ate two bites and realized what he thought, Isn't this fight noisy?

"I don't go back at night!" He added fiercely. I'm going to run away from home.

"I'm not going back either." Fu Chengshu said.

"You can't go back and do anything to me." Yan Xun said with a small face, but a small firework exploded in his heart.

At night he was staying in an elf hut. It's about hollowing out a fake tree, and it's made of wooden beds, wooden tables, and chairs. From the moment he saw the elf hut, he thought, I want to stay with Fu Chengshu for one night.

Unexpectedly, this wish came true so quickly.

"Yeah, it's not about Mr. Fu, let's eat quickly, the food is cold." At this time, Sister Ling appeared.