Chapter 12

Blushing and beating so fast.

Back in his room, Xin Feng lit a cigarette, went through what had just happened in his mind, and almost jumped up.

Isn't it, all this was calculated by this kid just now? In order to humiliate himself, he pretended to lose something to watch the surveillance?

Xin Feng felt a chill behind his back, he had been in the industry for more than ten years, only he counted others, this kind of horse lost its front hoof or for the first time.

As soon as the door rang, the director of the program team paced in, he was a smiling tiger-like person, and now his face was tight.

Xin Feng didn't care either, "Jiang Dao, what's the matter?"

"Xin Feng, just now we met with the platform and the producer, and unanimously decided to terminate the contract with you." Jiang Dao said.

"Why?" Xin Feng held his breath for two seconds before he froze and said, "Is it Yan Xun who asked for it?" 

"What does it have to do with people?" You got this thing, and now you pay special attention to the tainted artists, we can't take this risk, we can't involve the entire program group because of you. This show is everyone's brainchild. You are also an artist who has been in the industry for more than ten years, and you should know better than anyone.

Xin Feng's face changed, "Who is the tainted artist?" You don't open your mouth. And, don't others know you're not clear? How did your show catch fire? At that time, no one from your program group came, and it was I who came to save the scene when I saw it in your face. I am your elder and great, and now you are unloading and killing donkeys? 

The wrinkles on Jiang Dao's forehead squeezed, "It's not interesting to say this, you just had a gap at the time, and the program team gave you one person to pay more than everyone else combined." After recording an issue, you bought a big villa overseas and it was on the news, wasn't it? And in recent years, you have been mixing in variety shows, and it is time to return to the movie. Never come back and everyone forgot about you. Smiling

Tiger. Xin Feng scolded in his heart.

But suddenly he thought of a role. It is time for me to have my own representative work. He didn't have a decent work in these four or five years.

The author of "Learning God" has personally called himself and asked himself to play this role. It was only because the director did not agree to the rolling scene that he lost it. He had always been very distressed about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

No problem now.

There is no grandfather here, there is a place to stay!

"Okay. Termination is termination.

"Then let's discuss the compensation." Jiang Dao said.

"What?" Xin Feng stood up.

"You quit halfway for personal reasons, and the show suffered a lot of losses." Jiang Dao said without blinking an eye.

Xin Feng's anger grew thicker.

These rat-eyed little people.

It seems that he is going to quickly prove himself with his achievements!

.......

On the way back, Yan Xun hugged the pillow and told Fu Chengshu how he fought green tea wisely.

Fu Chengshu listened with great interest and a sense of accomplishment.

When he was a child, Yan Xun was particularly sticky to himself, which made Fu Chengshu feel that he was a small milk cat who wanted to be held in his arms and cared for all the time.