Chapter 1

Yan Xun was lying softly on the sofa in the lounge, a small face flushed, eyes with water, like some fever.

He was still the character's style, the original black smooth hair, dyed pale gold, extremely slightly permed, to the sides of the pile, revealing a small piece of smooth forehead, so that the young to slightly childish face, at this moment showing another temperament of Su yougui.

There was a circle of people in front of his bed. There are assistants, producers, assistant directors, and male supporting no. 3.

Assistant Director and Yan Yuexi: "Xiao Flood, Director Jiang let me tell you that today you will have a good rest." If you're still dizzy, give you another day off tomorrow. After resting, let's continue shooting. 

As soon as this remark came out, there was something strange on the face of male matching No. 3. The director has a bad temper and has always been known as the black-faced Yan Luo. A few days ago, a small flower was late and directly returned. I didn't expect to have such a high tolerance for Yan Xun.

As soon as Yan Xun heard this, he opened his wet and leaky eyes: "Hong Dao, I'll just sleep for a while." I'm going to keep shooting, and I don't want to delay everyone's time. "

Don't say goodbye." The assistant director was busy holding Yan Xun, "Your body is the most important." Everything else is a minor problem.

"I really can." Yan Xun said.

"Then you look at your physical condition, if you can come over, if you haven't recovered, you must not force it." The assistant director said from the bottom of his heart and sincerely.

As soon as he went out, the third man said, "Uncle, although our drama is also invested by Mr. Fu, this delay will be millions in one day." There's nothing wrong with him. You're too used to him. 

The assistant director glared at The Boy San, "You forgot how you got into the group?" I've said a lot of good things. Yan Xun's turn is not your turn to interject. If you don't want to be kicked out, just keep your mouth shut. 

The corner of the man's mouth was crooked, "Uncle, I know, this is Fu Chengshu holding his own baby." But since he debuted a year ago, playing a smash, how much money has he lost, you said Mr. Fu, he is not angry.

"This is a matter between people's husbands and wives, you give me less mixing..."

The assistant director did not know whether Fu Chengshu would be angry or not. The first two big IP, big investment pounced, Yan Xun still continued to shoot. This is his third work. Although the budget is sufficient, it is not the kind of big production that is full of limelight and has high hopes. Now this web drama IP is also niche.

No one had much hope. The best plan is to protect the capital.

"Uncle, I see the marketing number that they are married..." The male partner is still gossiping about the heart not to die.

The assistant director was really anxious, "You can shut me up." Marketing number that thing you also believe. And you say behind your back that some of them are not, here are all Fu Chengshu people, you don't want to involve me. "

......

In the lounge, Yan Xun sighed, "What I said is true, there is no need to rest, why don't they believe me."

Assistant: "Then I have to say that I am not afraid of Fu Zong's accountability."

"I've told chengshu to leave my work alone." Yan Xun cocked his mouth.

The assistant said in his heart: Then the resources of your first two big dramas, the three top luxury generations, and the current web drama, where do the resources come from?