𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

You and Megumi's friendship was rekindled, but everything was different now. Of course, you guys had just made up a few hours ago but you noticed so much more about Megumi now.

Ever since you came to visit his recovery room you hadn't left. You were sitting next to Megumi catching him up on everything he missed while you two were arguing and he did the same, you had begun to notice however some things you didn't before.

Megumi would slightly blush whenever you smiled at him, he would stutter a bit when he was talking and you kept eye contact with him, you also noticed how he would look at you every now and then. You were happy now that you had Megumi back and so was he.

Megumi couldn't explain what he was feeling, he knew you were different ever since you two were young. He remembered it so vividly, how you were the first person to not make fun of his "girly" name. How you didn't question his living arrangements with Gojo because you looked up to Gojo just as much as he did and you always went on and on about how lucky he was to be able to live with THE Satoru Gojo. He didn't know how to explain his feelings then and he certainly hasn't figured it out yet, but he likes this feeling and never wants it to go away.

"MORNINGGG FUSHIGURO" Yuji exclaims as he barges in through the door hands open wide in the air, Nobara following right behind him with a pizza box in her hands. Yuji stops at the sight of you and Megumi holding hands and talking like you never stopped, Nobara bumps into him and scowls "why'd you stop?" she questions. Yuji moves out of the way to show Nobara the sight in front of him.

You and Megumi let go of each other's hands and stare at your friends embarrassed.

"When did this happen?!" Nobara exclaims shoving the pizza into Itadori's hands and making her way over to you. "DUDE?!" Itadori exclaims dropping the pizza on the bed and walking towards Megumi.

Both friends were so happy that you and Megumi had made up, but they were more happy that the both of you seemed to be more than friends.

"What are you talking about?" you question Nobara reaching over to open the pizza box, and handing Megumi a slice before taking one for yourself. Nobara just narrowed her eyes at you and took your slice of pizza, mumbling something about you being a liar before taking a bite of the slice.

"Nobara!" you exclaimed with a laugh, Megumi and Itadori looked at Nobaras expression and laughed alongside you.

This is what you had needed for so long, you felt at peace and happy.

You leaned onto Megumis shoulder careful not to hurt him and he leaned his head against yours pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head, earning a gasp from your friends. Just as they were about to question the two of you Todo showed up and began pestering Itadori, causing you and Megumi to let out a sigh of relief.