𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

𝟭𝟬𝟬?! 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗺𝗴𝗴𝗴

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

The morning sun lit up your face, waking you up, your eyes barely open from the brightness. As you tried to get up you felt something wrapped tightly around your waist, you turned your head back and gasped remembering last night's events.

There was Megumi, with his arms wrapped around you sleeping peacefully.

He looked so beautiful with the sun reflecting on his face. Megumi's eyes fluttered open slightly as you got closer, immediately you backed away as Megumi yawned before fully waking up, he didn't seem to mind the position you were both in.

"Y/n?" he asked his voice still drowsy "Are you feeling better?" he asked letting go of you and allowing you to sit up on the bed.

"Yeah, I am... Thank you" you said turning slightly so that you were looking straight at Megumi who just laid there looking at you, unconsciously he kicked you out of the bed making you fall on your butt,

"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" you exclaimed before breaking out into a fit of laughter that caused a smile to graze Megumis features

He loved the crinkle in your eyes when you smiled and your laugh was his favorite thing in the world. Before getting up you grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at his face causing him to fall back on his bed, "Hurry we're gonna be late" you said rushing over to his door

"Wait," he said as he got back up from his bed to sit on the edge "I went to visit Tadashi's mother yesterday..." he added as he looked down at his hands and started fiddling with his thumbs "it's what Itadori would have wanted right?" he asked looking up at you sadly, you looked at him and nodded "Thank you for that Megumi, and thank you again for last night, I needed that" you added sending Megumi a smile before closing the door.

He sat there staring at the door, hoping you would come back in. In all honesty, he missed the nights like this when you both would have sleepovers or you would sneak into his house, you hiding under the blankets whenever the both of you would watch something scary and there was a jump scare, or just being able to hug you in general, his bed felt colder now and his room quieter; sure it had only been a few hours but he longed for you and him to be like that again.

Your heart was beating out of your chest as you walked towards your dorm, it had been forever since you got close to Megumi and this time it wasn't like any of the times before, it felt different and you just didn't know why.