𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"Hey Nobara!" you greeted as you met your friend at a coffee shop in Tokyo. You had been feeling down since the last argument you had with Fushiguro and you didn't want to wallow all day so you thought you could invite Nobara out to some much-needed girl time.

"Hey, Y/n!" she said as she walked over to you the rest of the way and hooked her arm with yours as you both entered the cafe.

It had been an hour since you two had started eating and chatting and you finally decided to go out and shop for the rest of the day. You hadn't told Nobara about the Megumi situation just yet. You felt as tho she didn't need to know, you didn't want to bother her with your problems, you could tell she was going through her own stuff as well and from what she had told you she wasn't in the best place. You decided to treat her and you both walked into this cute shop that sold workout clothes.

"Get whatever you want." you said turning to Nobara and waving a card around "Gojo's paying," you said winking at her, you could have sworn you saw money signs flash in her eyes as she darted to the nearest rack and started looking at the clothes.

You decided to treat yourself as well since it was much needed. You picked out a simple navy blue jacket with matching workout shorts and Nobara picked out a cute pink two-piece workout set, you both made your way to checkout then back to the dorms.

"Are you going to practice?" Nobara asked "you haven't gone in a while"

"Oh yeah," you said switching your bag from your left hand to your right to avoid hitting people near you "I've been kinda tired lately so I might not" you lied

"Fushiguro's been asking about you," she said nudging your side and wiggling her eyebrows at you

"Oh"

After that, you both walked in comfortable silence, until you both parted ways into your dorms.

-- ꨄ --

You laid on your bed looking up at nothing in particular before rolling over on your bed, turning your head to the side, and resting it on your arm as your eyes wandered around your room.

You weren't thinking about anything or feeling anything. Your days were all the same now, waking up, going to class, coming to the dorms, and falling asleep. It had been days since you thought about the Fushiguro situation, Gojo was never around anymore since he was always busy and Nobara was always with Maki or dealing with her problems. I should be training right now. you thought, suddenly you heard a knock on the door.