𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱

𝘁𝘄: 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲?

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

You were a happy kid all your life. You had loving parents, you had caring friends, you had everything you needed.

One day as you were playing outside with your dog, you heard a blood-curdling scream, you dropped the toys and ran to the back door that led to the kitchen, as you opened the door you noticed shattered glass all over the floor and there was no longer a window above the sink, there was a strong smell coming from the living room and as you turned the corner you were met with a horrible sight.

Your dad's dismembered body lay a few feet in front of you in a pool of blood and your mom screamed and cried as she was being torn apart limb by limb by a sluggish-looking creature.

Your body trembled as you covered your mouth in attempts to hide your scream, you managed to hide in the pantry without getting seen and you hid there for a while, it could have been hours or a few days you didn't know, you were too scared to go outside,

what if the monster was still there?
what if you died?

All of a sudden you heard the doorknob rattle, you started backing yourself into a corner, but you had nowhere to hide.

"Stubborn doorknob" you heard someone say from behind the door, the door finally swung open revealing a tall white-haired boy with glasses, he quickly scanned the pantry until he lay his eyes on you

"Hey there my name's Gojo Satoru," he said offering a smile

You backed yourself further into the corner trying to create some distance, you didn't know who he was or why he was here. "It's okay," he said putting out his hand towards you "come with me, we'll get you somewhere safe," he said in a comforting tone once again smiling at you.

You weren't scared by his presence, he seemed like someone you could trust, and he seemed kind, still scared for your life you decided to trust him reaching out to grab his hand.

He couldn't have been old despite his hair color, he seemed to still be a high school student, so why was he here?

Gojo led you away from the pantry careful to not walk past were your parent's bodies still lay, he led you to a car that was waiting outside your door opening the back car door to let you in.

It was a cold and gloomy day outside, the weather matching your mood as you shivered once the wind started picking up and you felt the cold air hit your skin.