𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

The event began, and Megumi summoned his demon dog to lead everyone to the curses. You guys had the upper hand Megumis shikigami could locate just about anything that has cursed energy.

"UP AHEAD" you exclaimed as you heard the dog bark, Maki ran ahead and was about to attack when Megumi yelled at her to stop, suddenly Todo appeared busting down trees and killing the curse with a punch causing you to stop; the group followed suit.

"I see you're all together," Todo said grinning, "I got this" Yuji exclaimed suddenly running up ahead and colliding his knee against Todo's head "BREAK" Maki yelled.

The group split up into the perspective teams while Yuji stayed behind to hold back Todo, is anyone could do fight him it was Yuji, this left you, Nobara, and Megumi in one team and the second years in another.

"Up there" you exclaim as you dodge an attack from one of the other students who seemed to be flying in a broom.

"Damnit, your quick huh Y/n?" Momo exclaimed. Nobara frowned "I got her Y/n, you and Fushiguro go on ahead" she exclaimed as she dodged an attack from above, "this is gonna be fun" Nobara whispered to herself before running away from you and Megumi; creating distance so you could get away.

"Got it" you and Megumi exclaim as you run up ahead, "Y/n to your left" Megumi yelled out as you quickly brought out your sword and slashed the lower level curse in half, "thanks" you simply replied, sure you were angry but it wasn't going to be getting in the way of your class-winning first place.

"Demon dog" Megumi summoned his shikigami, instructing it to lead you to the other curses, the dog suddenly barked towards a building and ran off towards Megumi immediately bringing his dog back. "There's a curse that way," Megumi said pointing to an abandoned-looking building in the middle of the forest, "A you sure?" you questioned slightly doubting him "Positive" he replied.

Before you could both arrive at the building which you now realized was an abandoned temple you felt the floor slightly tremble beneath you and came to a sudden stop, Megumi following suit. Your hand instinctively reached for your sword, and the sound of your sword being removed from your scabbards echoed around you as you got in a fighting stance.

"That wasn't supposed to happen," Gojo says from inside the faculty lounge where the teachers watched. "There's unregistered cursed energy in there, we have to call off the competition," Utahime says slightly panicked.

The branches started charging at you both, "Don't engage" Megumi ordered as you both tried escaping the temple. " DONT ENGAGE?!" you exclaimed shocked "Fushiguro it's trying to kill us," you said barely dodging one of its branches. The sky suddenly turned green and the energy around you was darker. "Someones putting up a curtain and it's not one of the teachers" you informed Megumi as you both turned a corner. "Gojo's got this" he reassured. The exit to the temple wasn't far but the branches from the curse covered the door completely leaving you and Megumi trapped.

"We don't have any other choice but to engage," you told Megumi holding your sword at your side, "I guess your right about that" he said placing his hands in front of him. The curse suddenly appeared in front of you, and as it walked towards you a loud ringing began to sound in your ears, "Don't be foolish children" your grimaced "That damn curse is trynna talk to us telepathically, piece of shit" you ran towards the curse preparing to slice it in half but it was to no avail, the curse picked you up with its branches and threw you onto a building, tiles of the roof coming apart at the impact.

"Y/N" Megumi yelled as he jumped onto the roof to make sure you were okay, "I'm okay, but this damn curse is a pain in the ass" you stated getting up and dusting yourself off, picking up your sword again. "I can't fight it for long with just a cursed weapon, also I don't think Gojo's gonna get here soon, look" you pointed at the far corner of the temple where some of the teachers have managed to get through the veil except for one. "I've got a feeling this curse isn't here for us," you reported to Megumi who nodded in agreement "So we shouldn't engage" he advised again "Well yeah but WATCH OUT" you warned but it was too late the cursed branch had launched Megumi onto the floor, "STUPID CURSE" you screamed out slashing the vines that had begun growing around you.

You dropped down to the floor landing right next to Megumi "you alright?" you asked holding out your hand for him to take, "I'm fine" he said getting up on his own and dusting himself off, he tried walking but fell, holding his stomach in pain, "fuck."

—— ꨄ ——
One month later and I'm back updating eyes! This book has honestly been such a struggle to write because I rly wish I could just skip to the good part so I've been putting it off but I will try updating every other week! Hope you enjoy the new chapter!
—— ꨄ ——

—— ꨄ ——One month later and I'm back updating eyes! This book has honestly been such a struggle to write because I rly wish I could just skip to the good part so I've been putting it off but I will try updating every other week! Hope you enjoy the ...