𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"Also," Sukuna says pulling out the finger he got from the curse inside "for good measure," he says swallowing the finger. "The curse must have had a finger inside that's why it was so powerful" you whispered to Megumi who looked back at you and nodded, "And now that I'm free," Sukuna says turning his attention towards you "I can kill you both,"

Megumi signals for you to back away and you quickly complied, you watched as he got in a fighting position knowing that you couldn't fend for yourself right now. "You really don't get it to do you?" Megumi asks Sukuna pretending to be amused "Itadori is going to coming back... Even if it means his death, it's just who he is"

"He might be a little stronger than most humans, but don't give him too much credit, he was just crying and begging me to save him moments ago," Sukuna says wiping off the blood from his mouth "he doesn't have to guts to kill himself" Sukuna adds a smile on his face infuriating Megumi even more.

You were a safe distance away, and you noticed Megumi's shaking stance but his face had a look of determination.

Did he really think he could beat sukuna?

You turned your attention to Sukuna and noticed he had healed his hands. Megumi assumed that Sukuna would be weakened and although it didn't affect him as a curse it affected the body he was in. All Megumi had to do was tire him out and he'd heal Yuji.

Megumi summoned Nue, sending the bird to attack Sukuna, Sukuna only smiled, happy to be free and outside again claiming that since they were outside they should use the open space. Megumi started attacking Sukuna but he missed, Sukuna dodged every single one of his punches. "Interesting" Sukuna said, Nue started attacking him at the same time that Megumi was, but Sukuna still managed to dodge, landing a hit on Megumis's face.

"Use more cursed energy when you hit me," he said carelessly sending Megumi flying. "No" You whispered to yourself fighting the urge to step in, you didn't know what to do, you didn't know how to help. Megumi summoned a shikigami that managed to capture Sukuna for a few seconds before Sukuna killed it.

"Didn't I say use the open space?" Sukuna yells appearing behind Megumi and yanking his shirt before throwing him onto the trees, launching himself in the air Sukuna kicked Megumi mid-air into some buildings again and again.

Your eyes were filling up with tears. You felt so useless, you stayed to help Megumi but now you were useless against Sukuna, and Megumi was protecting you, he was hurting himself for you. Nue grabbed Megumi from the air and brought him down near where you were hiding and you quickly rushed to him.