𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

You were nervous about this mission to say the least you hadn't exorcised a curse in a while and this "womb" was weird and out of the ordinary.

3 people were trapped inside.

One unknown curse inside.

No Gojo, No Nanami, 4 First years, No fighting.

A desperate mother wanting to know if her son was safe,

Your only instructions being "Run or Die"

The 4 of you walked into the two-floor dormitory but it didn't look how it was supposed too look like. "What?!, What happened to the two-story dormitories?!" Yuji and Nobara exclaim, you turned to Megumi and in a moment of realization he yelled "THE DOOR". You all quickly turn around but you were too late the door was gone. You were now in the curses domain with no way out. Seeing Nobara and Yuji's panic, Megumi stopped to explain to them about Domains.

The whole building was under the curses control but, the domain was weak and sloppy. Megumi summoned his demon dogs to help find the curse.

"They'll be able to smell the exit and the curse" Megumi explained, "BLESS YOUR DEMON DOGS" the three of you exclaimed rushing over to pet the dogs.

"Okay let's go. We need to make sure we save the survivors" you proclaim letting go of the dog following it into the building, Nobara and Yuji nodded, following your lead as Megumi nods but takes a minute and falls behind. He never had any real intention of saving the survivors.

You kept walking for a while, opening the door that led to the roof you stood there motionless you had found the bodies of all the detained, but you were too late.

You took a step back bumping into Megumi as your hands began to tremble, it all seemed so similar, you wanted to run, to get away from it, your mouth ran dry and you felt like you wanted to scream

Your mom, your dad

"Hey!" you hear Megumi say from behind you grabbing your shoulder and shaking you out of your thoughts, "focus or you'll die" he warned. You nodded snapping out of the spiral you were starting to enter, gathering up the courage to walk towards where Yuji was you noticed he stood in front of a body, frozen, his face full of sadness

"Tadashi" you read aloud, gasping once you realized who the man was, "The woman's son," Yuji says visible tears starting to form in his eyes as he starts to pick up the mans body. "What are you doing?" Megumi exclaims pulling Yuji back causing him to let go."We need to bring him back" Itadori argued, "No, we need to find the curse" Megumi stated in a demanding tone "Do you even know why he's here?" Megumi yells frustrated.