𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"Y/N!!" you hear Nobara and Itadori scream from a few feet away Megumi following right behind them, the two frantically waved their arms running towards you causing you to look at them questionably .

"Y/n" Nobara says hunched over trying to catch her breath Itadori running past you as he came to a stop , "How was Megumi like as a kid!?" they both questioned at the same time looking at you they're eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Why are you guys like this" Megumi groaned, rolling his eyes and leaning against the wall.
"Annoying, Mean, Rude, Bratty, Messy" you said turning around to look at Megumi giving him an innocent smile.

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Nah uh"

"I heard Megumi used to have a crush on you~" Nobara said as she walked over to Megumi elbowing his side. "Yeah" Itadori says walking over to your and wrapping an arm around your shoulder "Since you were 7". "Oh really?" you asked raising a brow at Megumi letting out a chuckle.

"Gojo Sensei is delusional, I never liked you and never will" Megumi said pushing himself off of the wall and tucking his hands in his uniforms pockets before walking away. "See, was and always will be rude" you laughed as Megumi rolled his eyes.

"So Y/n, Meatballs?" Itadori asked you "I make some really good meatballs" he said smiling proudly pointing a thumb at his chest

"Omg yes"

-- ꨄ --

Megumi lay on his bed, his hands behind his back as he looked up at the ceiling with a blank expression.

His brain wouldn't stop thinking about you. He swore he hated you since the day you both started training together. He felt inferior to you, you were strong and only got stronger, he knew about your past yet you never let it bring you down, you were always so kind, way to kind.

The type of kind he hated

But the twinkle in your eyes every time you smiled at him was captivating, he could stare into your (e/c) eyes forever they made him feel safe and happy. He would never admit it though, he would never admit he felt weak and inferior to you, someone who doesn't have the same potential as him, someone he looked down on for being kind.

Knock Knock

Megumi rolled over not wanting to be bothered thinking he could just ignore it. "Megumi!" you said through the door knocking continuously. Megumi turned back around looking at the door debating if he should open it or not

"I know your awake, Itadori is making meatballs for, us wanna join?" you asked knocking on the door louder this time. Megumi got up and opened the door before you could knock again, "Let's go" he said closing the door behind him walking around you to get ahead making you laugh which brought a smile to his face.

-- ꨄ --

-- ꨄ --

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.