𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

The following days were tough on you, you were recovering quickly, but the pain was unbearable. You hoped Megumi and the rest of the students and teachers were okay. Honestly, you can't remember much apart from handing Megumi over to one of the teachers before everything went dark.

The door to your room in the healing ward swung open as a cheerful Gojo walked in with his hands in his pockets as he greeted you. "Y/n!" he exclaimed happily as he pulled out a chair from your desk and sat next to your bed, crossing his legs over each other.

"Morning Gojo" you grumble, slightly annoyed by his loud voice so early in the morning. "Are you doing better?" he asked, his voice softer now, "It doesn't hurt as much anymore" your voice betraying you as you hiss when you try to sit up against your headboard, to which Gojo only chuckles at your stubbornness.

"How's Megumi?" you asked concerned, Gojo raises a brow at the use of Fushiguro's first name, "We moved on from calling him Fushiguro now?" he asked amused to which you only roll your eyes, "He's doing better but in worse condition than you, that's for sure" you nod in understanding "the others? And you?" you ask afterward, feeling somewhat bad that your first thought wasn't to ask about him, "Everyone's better now, and what about me? You think a weak curse like that can get the better of me? The greatest sorcerer in the world?" he's scoffs confidently, "Weak curse" you reply with an airy laugh, of course Gojo was able to handle it.

"Don't want to worry you too much but... the curse was here for me, you know" he said, his tone changing from confident to serious. "I assumed" was all you replied.

"Gojo get out" Shoko said as she made her way in, "You are only going to make her pain get worse" she said in a bored tone. "Now that wasn't nice" Gojo whined, "Out" was all she said causing you to let out a laugh before she turns to give you a scolding look, letting you know to stop before you reopen your wound.

—— ꨄ ——

The sunlight entering your room from the window hits your face as you woke up from your sleep, Shoko had told you that you were free to go about your regular day activities but to not over do it, so you intended to visit Megumi.

You made your way to the closet and picked out a pair of gray sweatpants and a hoodie that Nobara had brought to you a few days ago, and left the room.

Megumis room was just a few doors down, you dreaded it, to be honest. You couldn't say that you were still mad at him because to be honest, you weren't mad, just hurt. The worry, however, was stronger, and soon you found yourself in front of his door, gently knocking on the dark-colored wood.