𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

You walk out of the car waving goodbye at Ijichi as you made your way towards Gojo who is standing in front of the firsts year dorm entrance patiently waiting for you on his phone.

"Good Morning Gojo sensei," you say as you walk up to the tall man your luggage trailing behind you as you offer him a wave. "Y/N!!" he exclaims "How have you been!"

"Well considering I won't be living with my aunt anymore and I'm going to Jujutsu Tech life's been pretty good," you say with a laugh as you start walking behind Gojo who is now leading you to your dorm. "Well that's great to hear"

He brings you to a stop and puts his hands out in front of him like he's showing off some rare artifact "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME" he says excitedly pointing his hands towards the door enthusiastically.

"Ooo, Who are my neighbors?!" you asked looking around as if your neighbors would magically appear in the hall. "Well to your left is the new first-year she's arriving tomorrow and to your right is Megumi's room and the new kid Yuji Itadori is in the room next to his." Your eyes grow wide as you turn to look at Gojo. "Megumi as in Gumi? as in Fushiguro?" you asked sounding slightly annoyed but you couldn't deny that you were excited about seeing him again

You and Megumi met when you were very young after your parents had passed away. You moved in with your aunt who so happened to live next to Gojo. Unfortunately, you moved away two years ago and hadn't seen him since, not that you two were on good terms or anything you both disliked each other. You were both competitive with each other and as you both grew you were always arguing about who was the strongest or who had the best abilities.

"Oh come now Y/n, Gumi missed you, he wouldn't stop talking about you after you left?" Gojo says teasingly, "Oh please Gojo he hates me as much as I hate him," you say rolling your eyes and crossing your hands above your chest looking at your teacher matter of factly.

if I could just avoid him you thought

"GOJO SENSEI" you heard a loud voice exclaim from behind your teacher, "Yuji, Megumi meet your new classmate," Gojo said holding his hands up in excitement before he grabbed you by the shoulders and pushed towards your classmates despite you whisper yelling at him to stop to which he only chuckled

"H-hi I'm Y/n L/n, but please just call me Y/n," you said to the loud pick haired boy offering him a smile and a timid wave completely ignoring Megumi. "I'm Yuji Itadori," he says giving you a smile.

okay he's adorable

"He's also Sukunas Vessel" Gojo adds, "Dude that's so sick what?! I've heard so much about you!, your like super important in the Jujutsu world!" you say enthusiastically. "Ah well..." Itadori says flustered rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh Hi Gumi!" you say finally deciding to notice the spiky-haired boy at Itadori side.