chapter 11 a memory that can't be erased

Comincia dall'inizio

Izuku:...

*i heard stain turn on a radio as i kept looking at the picture And because my brain hates me that song brought back the memories of that day  rushing back*

Flashback

*We see izuku and momo walking together holding hands*

Izuku:y..yaoyo..

*Momo puts her finger on izuku's lip tapping it lovingly although she gave a cute pout *

Momo:zuzu~ i told you to call me mo-chan or at least momo darling

*Izuku blush at the words darling*

Izuku:b..b..but..

Momo:now now i won't take another step until you say it

*Izuku looked at the ground mumbling but loud enough so she could hear it*

Izuku:m..m..m.. mo-chan..

*Momo smiled brightly as she hugged his arm and kept walking*

Izuku:b..but where are we going?

Momo:oh father wants us to try out wedding dresses then have a photoshoot

*Momo said casually*

Izuku:oh ok...wait..what?!!

*Izuku blushed heavily making momo giggled*

Momo:oh relax darling it'd just so the public knows that my heart and souls belongs to you and only you

*Momo kisses Izuku's cheek*

Momo:bonus it will take the Monoma and todoroki family off my back from they pushing there youngest child to me i don't know how many times I have to tell them i love a boy in the midoriya household and..

*Izuku kissed momo's cheek making her blush even more then izuku*

Momo:z..zuzu!!

Izuku:s..sorry you we're just..in you're head and starting to talk like a noble i know how much you hate it when you talk like that

*Momo smiled and they made it to there destination a wedding shop momo dragged izuku inside*

Izuku:wow that's...a lot of options

Momo:i know i want to try them all!!

Izuku:m..momo no!

Momo;momo yes!!

*And izuku sat down as he was subjected to 7 hours of momo trying out wedding dresses but deep down izuku didn't mind as it made momo so happy he didn't even mind when momo used him as a doll and dresses him up in diffrent suits well almost didn't*

Izuku:m..momo a birthday suit is not a real suit!

*Izuku yelled blushing momo looked even more determined*

Momo:is has suit in the name so i want to see you in a birthday suit before we leave!

*Momo yelled equally as loud with an adorable pout izuku thinking of a way to get out of this situation he looked at the clock and thanks the gods*

Izuku:b..but momo we already have our suits ready and the photoshoot will start soon! What would you're father say if you came late

*Momo groaned but she knew izuku was right so they got in the limo that was waiting for them outside and went to the location on there way there izuku looked at something*

Izuku:driver stop the limo

*The driver listened and stopped*

Momo:what's wrong zuzu?

Izuku:wait here a minute

*Izuku got out and a few minutes later came back with a bouquet of flowers and softly gave them to momo who was speechless*

Izuku:e..even if our marriage is years away y..you look beautiful and every bride deserves a bouquet of flowers d..d..darling!

Momo:o..oh..oh zuzu~!!!

*Momo jumped on top of him and smothered him in kisses the rest of the drive there*

*Once they made it and delt with Momo's father a man who had a thing for being on time they looked around it was a forest full of Sakura trees they went into position it was supposed to be a simple picture of them side by side but izuku feeling a little daring hugged momo and lifted her up making her giggle and smiled at him izuku smiled back both looking lovingly at the other as the picture was taken*

Momo:oh zuzu we look so perfect together once we get married i promise we'll be together forever!

Izuku:y..yeah...!!

Present older izuku as narrator

Izuku: forever...

*A single tear fell from my cheek remembering does words*

Stain:what you got there?

*Stain said don't know if he saw the picture or not it didn't matter at least not anymore*

Izuku;huh? Oh nothing..

*I got up off bed and broke the picture to pieces and threw it at the trash*

Izuku:nothing at all..

To be continued