Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory

Start from the beginning

You hadn't left you bed ever since Friday's bloody and teary night.That night, you spent it crying and blaming yourself.

'If only I didn't let her go, if only I was faster, if only I wasn't so careless, if only I didn't go on a run and bought her, if only I didn't take that path,if only I wasn't so dumb,if only I wasn't so weak... Maybe that if only I was stronger ,she would have been alive,beside me.

Waking me up to go to school.'

But no,You were all alone, a l o n e...

The despair slowly taking its part in your heart was interrupted by the door ringing.

You didn't go up since Megumi was going to open it.

Speaking of him, after the accident,he informed your parents.They we're also sad about the new.But not as much as you. They didn't really care,for them it was just and animal who lived in there roof.

Your heart was clenching so hard it made it hard to breath. You were so overthinking you had several nosebleeds. You were so hungry your body was almost eating itself.

And your heart... was breaking to the point you didn't see the light anymore.

Maybe for other they would say you were overreacting.

But if they knew...

Mizukitamari was with you ever since your 10 years old,she was your best friend,your familly,your sport mate and the light of your life.

When your parent weren't here to console you,she would. And they never could.

A knock was heard followed by the door of your bedroom opening.There stood Megumi.
He then spoke "your friends are here to see you.Should I let them come in?"

"No.Tell then I'm taking a bath or something.I don't want to meet them at the moment."You responded no moving a inch from you bed,you were on your belly,face in a fluffy pillow and the darkness of the room consuming your thoughts.

"Hai,M/N-sama"Megumi then closed the door going to your friends aka Daniel who was overthinking,Zack who was dragged, Vasco who was worried,Mira who didn't know how to feel, Jay who didn't know how to express his worry and Zoe who was dumbfounded.

"It seems like sir M/N isn't available right now. You may leave."Megumi spoke while bowing a little.

"Ah,ask him if he is fine for us , alright?"Daniel muttered with a apologetic smile.

"I will." The butler then ended the discussion by closing by the door and then huffing a big breath he didn't know he was holding.

Time skip
-5 days later.
[Sunday,10:00pm.Time skip
- At ———— park,playground.
@ M/N ]

You were sat on a swing,your brightness-less eyes looking at the ground.

-

You hadn't been attending school since the start of the week. You organized a funeral for Mizukitamari and the only twos who were there were you and Megumi.