Chapter 7: bubble tea

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»Changed this bc wtf

Changed this bc wtf

M/N POV

I was 'talking' with Jay when I heard students talking about a school trip. I looked over at Jay and asked him.

"So you are telling me that the day after tomorrow, we will live Seoul to go on a camping with the school"
I said a little bit irritate.

Jay only nod.

Stoop up and walk toward Daniel. I crouched down beside him to look into his eyes and said.

"Hey Daniel you wanna go home together after school?"

"H-Hum, Mira already asked me to go with her and Zack..."

"Well mind if I join?"

I said will getting closer to Daniel as I heard a little dog growling. I looked around and saw nobody.
I continued to talk with Daniel and he finally agreed.

Time skip:

We had dropped Mira at her house and it happen that Zack was still here, when said he lived this way so we continued walking till Daniel house showed up. It was only me and that him. Will arriving infront of the building where my appartement was, we turned to each other and said at the same time :

"This is my stop"

We looked at each other and finally concluded that we were neighbors. He was at the 5th floor and I was at the 6th's .

Walkins in only to be greeted by Mizukitamari and my butler.

Time skip:

"Tama don't do shit and be a good girl"

I walk toward the kitchen deciding to go and give Zack some boba since he loves that.
I took the boba and head out of the appartement.

Your hair were still wet from the shower.
You go outside of your home and head to Zack's.(you have a little jacket but we still see you upper body as the two bubble tea in your hand.)

You knocked on the door and a woman opened the door looking a little shocked that a handsome shirtless young men came knocking on her door.

"Good evening I'm here to see Zack, I bought him some bubble tea."
I said with a smile.

She nodded and let me in.

"Zack room is in the end of the hall on the right"

I nod and walk to the room door.

I knock but nobody respond so I let myself in.

But....I saw Zack sleeping, so I just let him sleep as I waited for him to wake up.

I put the bubble tea on his desk and started to look at his room, it was plain white and black room.

After some time, he woke up and was surprised to see me. But still accepted the drink I bought him as we talked about random things.

It wasn't a incredible night, but the two of us really enjoyed it. We got a little closer to each other.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

578 words

Sorry if it was short, I'm supper tired.