Chapter 9:You're done

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3th person POV

From far, you could see a handsome man wearing a white shirt under a yellow big hoodie, a black pant, he had a black hat(bob) on that hide his face and white,black and yellow Air Jordan. The protagonist was lost in his thoughts will looking at the sky. Another character came and it was a boy, with pink and purple hair,he looked innocent but did everyone know he had a dip secret, the man was know as Eli Jang.
He walked over to M/N and sat beside him. There was a silence but it wasn't inconfortable. Eli Jang then started a conversation.

"Did you enjoy the school trip?"Eli asked cutely while looking at M/N way.

"Hmhm.Yeah."Was the replie of M/N.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead...?"

"Are you—"

Zack POV

Me and Mira were walking together and without seeing we got on the forbidden place. I told Mira I had to go and left to go to my dorm.

Mira POV
(Poor Mira)

I was finishing my walk alone but the monitor Zeus came toward me and told me I wasn't supposed to be here.

"I will let it slid but next time you will have a punishment."

"No,no don't worry you don't need to let Ti skid I will take the punishment"

I said cluelessly and then wee started to head to the place we're I will have my punishment .

(Let's skip the part where he... You know.)

M/N POV:

I was passing by but then I heard some screaming and immediately knew whose screaming it was. I ran as fast as I can to the local a where I heard the screams and saw the nice monitor on the floor collapsed,Mira on the ground almost naked and Zeus and Zack fighting. I jumped at Zeus and took out my pocket knife. I 'appeared' behind the trash- I mean... Zeus and put the knife on his neck.
He stopped moving and Zack collapsed on the floor. I tossed my phone to Mira and she called the police and the ambulance. I still had my knife on his neck and he's tried to punch me. Mira and Zack weren't here anymore they waited outside so I could do whatever I want.
I smiled and took his hand. I twisted it and broke it. He screamed in pain and I think Mira and Zack heard it.
Some minutes later, the police and the ambulance finally arrived. The police took Zeus and took a glance at me.They saw me full of blood and it was obviously not mine. I started at them blanking and they quickly got away.