Chapter 30:4th affiliation

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You were sat down on the rooftop and you observed the city. It looked so small it made you want to crush it with your feet.

The sound of some cars engines were echoing at the same time as your music, Oh my god by G-idle. What a kpop fan you are.

You were sat on railing of the rooftop, wearing a loose white shirt and a black cargo pant with black and white  Nike sneakers.

The chaos behind was disappearing as the sight in front of you seemed to glow.The gentle breeze ran though your hair.

You stood up when suddenly,two arm wrapped around your torso.These small hands that you had been craving for.

"Eugene..." You said and put your hand on his.
You turned around and hugged him gently. You felt like a teddy bear being hugged by a small child. After all you were much more taller than him.

You looked into his deep and cold onyx eyes,his small button nose,his cute lips. Everything made you attracted to him.

You slowly approached your face to his.
But you suddenly jolted up,only to find out you were just dreaming.

M/N's POV

'Ughhh,those dream are going to be the end of me.'
I stood up feeling annoyed and did my morning routine.

I dressed in the same fit as in that dream, wishing everything could actually happen.

I took my phone and... I forgot to charge it... FUCKKKK!!

'AINT NO WAY,AM I THAT DUMB??'

I really wanna die right now,how could this day be more shitty.

3rd PERSON POV

The sun settled down as you got out of the chairman's office. He had ordered you to stay with the 3rd affiliation,with those bastard. You really had better things to do but you HAD to.

You took the elevator and pushed the -3 button.You waited as the elevator played a music, yk it goes like 'dam dam do da la dam do du da,bidi dibi bidili boom ba oua' .