Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

WHY did the day start when the sun came?WHY didn't it start when the moon came?

Humans were confusing, their emotions, feelings, ways, art, music, thoughts, stories, and their needs. Everything was confusing.

And, I guess, you could say the most confusing human was M/N.

He was there, crying. Crying? Its been long since he had cried actually. But the reason,was actually unknown.

He had a nightmare, he woke up, dripping in sweat.But when he tried to recall the bad dream,he had forgotten.

But he was crying, crying, tears flowing out of his eyes.

But he just let them,slowly drenching the pillow.Closing his onyx eyes.

Finally the morning came,the soft color of the sky was mesmerizing,the sun shined letting its light spread in the room.

M/N didn't sleep that night, he wasn't aware of the cause, just his tired body that wouldn't let him rest.

He stoop up, out of the bed, and did his routine: to shower, clean his face, hydrate his skin, dress up.

The fit consisted of a black loose long pant, a black collar shirt and on top was a white opened chemise, to add layers, he wore a black blazer. And on top was another jacket.
He had white random sneakers.