Not Good At Goodbyes

Aiden POV

I kneel down on one knee and hear what Gio has to say to Jin, but I don't change back incase Gio attacks again. 

Gio: Toa is coming with me. It is the only way to rescue her from the fate thrust upon her. 

Jin: But... Gio. 

Gio: There is no more time. You cannot save Toa. 

Jin: If Toa goes back to Thanatos, will she be able to live longer? 

Gio: Yes. 

Jin: Will she--?

Gio: However. Toa will never come back to this planet. We'll return to Thanatos. And then we'll travel back into space once again. 

Jin: She'll never be coming back? 

Gio looks down and starts to glow. 

Gio: I grant the two of you one last day. 

Then, he flies back to Thanatos. I look at him go, before looking back down at Jin, holding an unconscious Toa in his arms. He looks up at me, so I pick them both up in my hand, and walk. After a few minutes, I stop and put them down, then hit the Ultimatrix to change back into human form. Then help Jin get Toa into a building, and lay her down on a bed. I look out the window and look at the news. Apparently Thanatos being right in front of Earth, caused some weather phenomena. The Gillard Army has been ordered to attack. 

Aiden: You think they can actually pull it off? 

Garnet: No. If anything all the Gillard Army will do is irritate Thanatos. 

Machina: I agree with that...

Aiden: I figured as much. 

Then Sieglinde and Amadeus walk in with supplies. 

Sieglinde: Is she doing alright?

Jin: Yeah, she's resting at the moment. 

Sieglinde: Good. 

She then holds out a bag towards Jin.

Sieglinde: Here, I brought some medicine. 

Jin: Oh. Thanks, Sieglinde 

Sieglinde: It's medicine that's supposed to be for humans though.

Amadeus: Please be sure to read the instructions carefully before giving any to her. 

Then, Amadeus proceeds to take Sieglinde out of the room. While we just watch it happen. I think back to the fact that Toa is gonna leave in a day. I look at Jin who's looking down in thought, so me, Garnet, and Machina leave too. 

Amadeus: You know it is unlikely to do her any good. 

Sieglinde: Yeah, I know that. But they need our help. We can't just do nothing... 

Amadeus: I agree but let this have this time for themselves, Young Miss. 

Then, everyone but me, Garnet, and Machina go outside. And I sit there, then turn the ring to my Alien X transformation.

 And I sit there, then turn the ring to my Alien X transformation