On The Run

Aiden POV

I'm looking out the window of the car, while looking out, my mind goes to Doc Kitajima's assistant. Something felt a bit... off, about her in a way. I decide not to worry about it, since even if I knew something REALLY fishy was up about her, I wouldn't know where to find her. 

We drive for a long while to avoid the ISDA, all the way until the sun sets in the distance. We eventually stop near a bridge but it's being blocked by ISDA forces. 

Akira: Well? See anything? 

Machina: Yes. The Special Forces unit has sealed off the bridge. But, I don't see Raina and the others with them. 

Akira: That means they're just trying to keep an eye on us, nothing more. 

Jin: But why?

Aiden: For once I agree with Jin. 

Akira: Well, if they really meant to catch us, Raina and the others would be coming after us, not just the special forces. 

Jin: That makes sense.

Aiden: Ditto. 

Akira: Well. There's no point is hanging around here anymore right? I think I know a place where we can go. 

Then we drive to where Akira had in mind, and it looks like an old house. 

Jin: Really?

Aiden: ...Cozy.

Akira: Yep, it's just a big old haunted house. 

Jin gets a bit scared by that joke, while as for me, I can change into Ghostfreak so I don't freak out. 

Jin: It, is?

Aiden: Delightful.

Akira: I'm only teasing! When they built up the new city nobody wanted to stay in this area anymore. Now all these houses are completely empty. 

Aiden: Great. 

I push open the gates and we go inside. And to my surprise it's still in a good condition, I find the light switch and turn the lights to this place on. 

Akira: All right, the lights are on! 

Aiden: Surprised this place is even still in good condition. 

Machina: The water seems to be running too. 

Akira: Know what that means? 

The next thing we know, Akira calls dibs on taking a shower since the water is still running. Me? I start messing around with my Ultimatrix. Trying to see if there are anymore features I didn't know about, Azmuth did modify it. Then, a hologram map is projected from the ring. 

Aiden: Oh, hello. 

I then hear Akira and tense up when I look over to her, only to see her naked.  

Akira: That was refreshing...

Like Jin, I turn away and the Ultimatrix's map feature is deactivated. Almost as if Akira forgot we were even here, she suddenly notices why we're acting the way we are. 

Akira: Oh! Sorry. I forgot that you two are guys. 

Aiden: How do you suddenly forget someone's gender? I'm really confused about that. 

Akira: I just forgot you were there okay!

She then starts changing, all the while starting a conversation. 

Akira: So, what should we do now? There's no going back for me and Machina, that's for sure. 

Jin: The only thing I want-