Spa Treatment

Aiden POV

After that little reunion, and changing back to human as to not freak out the owner of the Tea Shop who's in is Shelly. We go in the shop and she gets us towels to dry off with. After that she offers 3 tickets to some hot springs resort. 

Shelly: Here you go. 

Jin: A Spa Resort? 

Shelly: With indoor hot springs. Go get in there before you catch a cold! Unfortunately, I could only get three, so sorry about that. 

She says looking at me. 

Aiden: Eh don't worry about it. I have other ways to avoid catching a cold. But thanks anyway. 

Shelly: Maybe next time I can make it up to you. 

Aiden: I'll take you up on that offer the next time I stop by then. 

We then exit the Tea shop and head towards the Spa Resort. 

Jin: You're not gonna go somewhere else are you. 

Aiden: Nope. I'm gonna go with you. 

Jin: You're going to sneak in aren't you. 

I turn the ring on my watch, and turn it to one of my stealthiest options. 

-Later-

The next thing I know, Toa, Jin, and Gio change to what is appropriate in this place. While I keep an eye on them, as Big Chill, invisible and intangible. 

But instead of flying around, I use Big Chill's wings like a cloak

But instead of flying around, I use Big Chill's wings like a cloak. But, this is a decision I would come to regret since there are many girls in their swim suits in this place. And me, being invisible and untouchable feels like me being a creep. To take my mind off it, I look over to see the three people I came here with, not really doing anything. So I go to stand next to them. 

Jin: Is this you guys' first time? 

Toa: What? 

Jin: You know, to a Hot Springs Resort. 

Toa: Oh, yeah. 

Gio: That should be obvious since I have only recently been born. 

Big Chill: You guys are boring. 

Jin: It's already creepy that we can't see you or touch you. 

Big Chill: Thanks, I didn't kno-- I do know that damn it. I feel like a massive pervert...

Jin: You did call the Major of the Gillard army a dominatrix, and called Machina "hot stuff". Are you sure you're not a pervert already?

Big Chill: That's not the point! The point is, I feel a bit uncomfortable here.

Gio: Don't think of this as spying. Think of this as being here for Toa's protection. 

Big Chill: Right that makes me feel better about the circumstances...