No Grudges

Aiden POV

Toa: I'm the one who collided with the shuttle! I killed your family! 

Everyone stands there in shock, as Toa yells out the truth she's been hiding ever since we met her. Jin, then takes a few steps forward. 

Jin: No... It can't be... Please tell me that isn't true.

Toa, doesn't speak, and doesn't try to defend herself. 

XLR8: She can't. Because it is true. I can confirm, Toa and I talked the other day. 

Jin then looks at me, like if he's about to ask me something, but he never gets the chance to as the sound of heavy doors opening is heard. Then, lights are shined on us. My faceplate comes down on my face as the Dragonauts restrain Gio and Machina makes a water whip to restrain me too but I move too fast for her to catch me. I stop next to Jin and I look at the man who comes out from the shadows. 

Raina: I'm afraid playtime is over. 

Kazuki: Commander Raina. 

Raina: Don't try anything foolish. Don't you see this is about more than just you. 

Toa: You're not allowed to hurt him! That was my one condition for surrendering myself to you. 

Jin: Surrender? Wait a minute, you mean you weren't captured? 

Toa: There's something important that I really have to do. So for now, just do exactly what they tell you. 

I take a few steps back. 

Toa: Aiden..?

XLR8: Sorry, Toa. Like I said before. I don't make good decisions while there's a gun pointed at me. 

Raina: We will take you into custody. 

XLR8: You'll have to catch me first. 

I then make one burst of speed, making a sonic boom from moving 750 miles per hour, and breaking any nearby glass. And also stunning everyone I left behind. And before they know it, I'm already long gone. But, little did they know, I was closer than they thought. 

I stopped somewhere nearby the shuttle they were going to take with Toa, Jin, and Gio on board. And I hit the Ultimatrix to change forms. 

Big Chill: Big Chill

I then went invisible and intangible and flew to their shuttle. Phase through the outside of it and hitch a ride back home with them. My wings folded over me to make a cloak and I start exploring the shuttle. Seeing as the coast is clear, I hit the Ultimatrix to turn back. 

Aiden: Safe at last...

I walk around the shuttle and hide for a little while. But after that little while, I hear a boom, and it sounds like it's coming from outside the shuttle.