Night At The Mansion

Aiden POV

Gio, Jin, Toa, and Sieglinde are in Yonamine's car. While Garnet and Machina are n my car, and we all watch as "Agathions" as they're called, destroy Jin, Toa, and Gio's home. 

Yonamine: I'd say we cut it pretty close. 

Aiden: Ditto. 

Gio: Not a very subtle tactic. 

Aiden: Dit--

Garnet: Aiden.

Aiden: Sorry.

Yonamine: Take a moment to think. There wouldn't be any witnesses up here. 

Sieglinde: They can make up whatever story they want to explain the fire. 

Jin: But how did they know about this place? 

Yonamine: If I was able to find you it was only a matter of time before ISDA caught up. Come on. Aiden. We're going on a trip. They gonna find out eventually that cabin was empty.

Aiden: Okay. Where do you have in mind? 

Yonamine: We're going to Tokyo. 

He then makes his car window rise and I do the same, he drives ahead while I follow behind them. We get to a city and stop right behind his car when he stops for a red light. 

Garnet: Can I--

Aiden: No. No front seat for either of you. 

I look to see Garnet sit back in disappointment. The light turns green and I proceed to follow behind Yonamine's car. He leads us to gates to some large house, a mansion.

Aiden: What is this place?

Machina: Sieglinde's family is wealthy and powerful in Germany. 

Aiden: Makes sense. 

The gates open for us and I follow in. 

Aiden: I seriously doubt this is her family home. Since you said they're a pretty big deal in Germany. 

Machina: Correct.

We park both our cars and see a Butler at the entrance to greet us. 

Aiden: Cool.

I open my car door and step out. Garnet and Machina do too, so does everyone in Yonamine's car. 

Butler: Good to see you Young Miss. Welcome home. 

He bows to show respect, then he leads us in the Mansion. Jin marvels at the size of this place. 

Jin: It's huge...

Aiden: I'd say...

Toa: Hey. Up there.

Toa points to a portrait of Amadeus on the wall. 

Aiden: ...Huh.

Jin: Is that Amadeus?

Butler: The name of the man in the portrait is Alfred. That gentleman was the beloved grandfather of Lady Sieglinde, sir. 

Jin: That's her grandfather? 

Aiden: Well. This is a bit freaky.

Sieglinde: Freaky?

Aiden: Your dragon, looks the exact same way as your Grandfather, so yes, I label it as a bit freaky.

Sieglinde: Whatever you say...

Then a man walks into view at the top of the stairs. 

???: It's been a long time Sieglinde. 

Sieglinde seems a bit surprised to see, whoever this is.